Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
If things keep going like this, Kouta might just find himself taking a trip on a nice boat...
640x360

Supporter
Everyone focusing on the sister showing up... I'm curious about the teacher instead. hair is colored, clothes not generic... she's going to be the last guild member and another addition to the love dodecahedron is she?
The one in the first panel, right? At least to me she looks pretty nondescript, but who knows with how unpredictable this budding masterpiece has been.

Dex-chan lover
Like I said, you keep doing this to yourself Kouta

Sometimes you need to just stfu

Dex-chan lover
These women give exactly 0 shits about this man's reputation
He did bring it on himself. Karma is a bitch after all. He should have given her the affection she was wanting. Any one in a relationship knows a good relationship needs affection to survive.

Dex-chan lover
This is basically the Seinfeld of manga and everyone are assholes.
Great comparison seinfeld was good, and bad at the same time lol. The drama was funny yet lackluster, and went nowhere fast. At least the jokes were good. We have an idiot mc who ignored someone he shouldn't have ignored turning her into a yandere.

Supporter
Great comparison seinfeld was good, and bad at the same time lol. The drama was funny yet lackluster, and went nowhere fast. At least the jokes were good. We have an idiot mc who ignored someone he shouldn't have ignored turning her into a yandere.
Wait wait wait, are you claiming that if your gf or bf turns into a psycho stalker you are at fault for not giving them enough attention?

Cause that is wild.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait, are you claiming that if your gf or bf turns into a psycho stalker you are at fault for not giving them enough attention?

Cause that is wild.
It can go either way really. In this case though it was due to lack of affection, and attention.
Case in point he starts giving the affection, and attention she wanted. She all but cooled down.

Supporter
It can go either way really. In this case though it was due to lack of affection, and attention.
Case in point he starts giving the affection, and attention she wanted. She all but cooled down.
😰
Damn dude. Wow. ...
Like... What do I even say to that.

THERAPY. You need a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread