Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
That mad lad even took the pose :dogkek:
oCu15R8.png

Dex-chan lover
I see people commenting before that he's just dumb but are you sure? No matter how I look at it, this guy is definitely a scumbag through and through.
How? He's a victim more than scumbag. It's only now he's being a scumbag and even then that's to protect himself and not out of malice or desire.

Remember this all started with him sleeping with his sister. His sister out of sheer jealousy got mad when he interacted with other girls online and threatened him. Add the purple stalker making his life more hell by adding fuel to the fire and we have where we are now.

Dex-chan lover
I see people commenting before that he's just dumb but are you sure? No matter how I look at it, this guy is definitely a scumbag through and through.
He's been broken. He's still a kid, and has been thoroughly gaslit by his own sister. He can't rely on anyone in his family, and the first thing he tried was effective. Unfortunately, the first thing he tried was being a scumbag. Since it spread offline, he can't pretend the whole thing doesn't exist, so he's left with fight or flight mode.

His fight or flight mode is to burn every single damn bridge he has with people he has bonds with, regardless of long term consequences. He has no out, both in reality and in his head.

Dex-chan lover
Bro can blackmail his teacher but can't defeat the other girls lmao
:dogkek:
He can blackmail the teacher to threaten to expel the blonde imouto
Then he can blackmail the imouto to tell her sister the truth
Then the blond older sister will have to reveal the truth to onee-san or else her little sister will get expelled.
Thus 1 stone, 4 birds. Only his sister's friend remains unaccounted for, but maybe at that point she will find no more entertainment and dip too.

Dex-chan lover
I guess next it'll be a princess from a lost forgotten kingdom or whatever I guess and he'll eventually become a king of his own country where he's the only man in a fight for survival against every woman of the country that wants for some god forsaken reason, his seed and what goes with it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah poor teacher didn't deserve this. She'll probably snap though

Anyway he's a scum for sure lol.

Users who are viewing this thread