Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Oh no oh shit why. It was going good. Other than mc being an asshat a few times. Why she have to bring out the rape/blackmail card. Now it all just feels forced. This right here is why you don't be an asshat to your significant other. She expected a Certain level of affection, but got the cold shoulder much of the time. This is a big reason girlfriends cheat.

Dex-chan lover
False rape accusations are not funny. Despicable.
He did go all the way with her though so, and he had been cold sense then to her. She even went to him about it, and still he kept giving her the cold shoulder. No matter how you look at it.
They were in that kind of relationship. So a certain level of affection is to be expected from him.
Although I do agree with you on this. In the end he brought it down onto himself. He was being an asshat to her after all. Karma is a bitch.

Dex-chan lover
In retrospect, this single threat fucked their lives up far beyond repair and dragged four other people into a category F4 shitstorm.

Dex-chan lover
I find it kinda funny how, given how many super fucked up things happen in various manga, this is the thing that makes people absolutely lose their shit. Like, I'm pretty sure I've never seen a reaction in the comments this strong to any actual rape. Which, I really fucking hope, everyone agrees is much worse. Fictional murder, no problem. Fictional rape, it's a plot device. Fictional torture, it makes the story feel gritty and dark, which is cool. Fictional rape allegation, despicable, get that shit outta here!

Users who are viewing this thread