Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 86

Contributor
The most toxic non-lethal killer aura known to mankind: Sato's hypnotic charisma that makes women effortlessly fall in love, makes men instantly experience jealousy/BSS/NTR, and debuffs the intelligence of most people around to single digit numbers... including his own.

Formerly a menace to the entire school, soon to be national public enemy #1. And yes that includes himself, for he is also his own worst enemy.

Kouta doesn't want it, but I want a bite of Mayuzumi-sensei's wiener, give it to me.

Dex-chan lover
uzaki-laugh.gif

HAHAHA!
I can't man, this live show is too funny.

Dex-chan lover
everything is pure chaos from the start of the festival and I wonder how it will end?

Fed-Kun's army
everything is pure chaos from the start of the festival and I wonder how it will end?
Now that you mention it, what's more chaotic than his sister rush there and reveal their secret just to prevent him from being taken lmao

Dex-chan lover
As punishment for backstabbing his father and teacher, Kouta will have to provide for 6 women :kek:
Well at the bare minimum atleast for sensei because after this it is a life of unemployment for her :dogkek:

Oh man, and the sister hasn't even arrived yet, wonder if her mom is holding her back after seeing this unfold on TV

Dex-chan lover
What kind of glasses is the principal wearing that can shield her from The Rizz?

Supporter
At this rate the vice principal is going to pretend to be dating him to try and get Sensei free.

Users who are viewing this thread