Full Clearing Another World under a Goddess with Zero Believers - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Makoto Takatsuki Heads for The Royal City

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I know what happens.

is that after an event that is about to happen in the Capital of Horn, Sophia and Makoto works together to solve a problem using synchro, and since synchro is mostly "forced lewd interaction", she becomes more conscious of Makoto and warms more towards him.... maybe a bit too much even. A lot happens but I will end the spoiler here
Didn't they completely gloss over what happened when
he performed his sychro with Lucy? If they do that again with Sophia then I'll be a little mad since that's actually a plot point.

Group Leader
Didn't they completely gloss over what happened when
he performed his sychro with Lucy? If they do that again with Sophia then I'll be a little mad since that's actually a plot point.
The thing is with Lucy the compatibility is low since Makoto doesnt have fire magic, but Sofia has Monarch Ice magic, so its super high compatibility and when one of the parts has too much more proficiency, the level of "pleasure" of the other part escalates XD

Group Leader
The other stuff I can forgive for skipping. But it is a crime against humanity to cut out Mary content, especially that Mary content. Such an offense must be punished! They better have just moved it around or at least put it in one of those side moments at the end of each volume.
In the Web Novel this actually only happened on the after story so who knows.... it will be sad if it stays like this...

Dex-chan lover
The thing is with Lucy the compatibility is low since Makoto doesnt have fire magic, but Sofia has Monarch Ice magic, so its super high compatibility and when one of the parts has too much more proficiency, the level of "pleasure" of the other part escalates XD
* Interest intensifies *

How many more chapters do you think before we see this glorious event? I can only imagine the details on her face when that happens lol

Group Leader
* Interest intensifies *

How many more chapters do you think before we see this glorious event? I can only imagine the details on her face when that happens lol
Right.... mmmm....there are 2 raws out already.... I want to say in total 4 more? maybe 5... so chapter 33 would be my guess.

Dex-chan lover
Right.... mmmm....there are 2 raws out already.... I want to say in total 4 more? maybe 5... so chapter 33 would be my guess.
So not too long then? YES! I will eagerly await for this glorious moment.

This manga is one of the few manga that I really do anticipate and get excited for whenever I see new updates. Thank you so much for your good work! :D

Group Leader
So not too long then? YES! I will eagerly await for this glorious moment.

This manga is one of the few manga that I really do anticipate and get excited for whenever I see new updates. Thank you so much for your good work! :D
Sorry my mistake, I just checked the weekly releases (I usually pic full chapters RAW, but there are the weekly that are basically 1/3 of a chapter) and confirmed, chapter 31.

Glad to know man, I will try to open more of my time for it as well

Dex-chan lover
Anyone should understand that if a kingdom grants you a noble rank, be it of the minor category, such as knighthood, let alone anything above that, the kingdom will also expect things in return. In a few isekai you do see the MC realise that and refuse it, in order to continue to be free to do whatever and travel wherever they want. At least Makoto managed to dodge the bullet here, even if it was thanks to his Japanese phony super humility and not liking the princess.

Dex-chan lover
The way to tie him to you, Princess, is to marry him. And being cold like that won't help. :wooow:
Considering how much Matoko hates her, it's going to take a whole lot for him to even consider dating, much less marriage.

Beach/onsen arc anyone? Just be sure to keep it a secret from the other girls although Mary might want to join in ;)

@shinshom

Btw, are you open to working on other manga? The manga I Don’t Care. Let Me Go Home! is quite funny, yet has been dropped for 2 years. You can tell from the amount of comments that manga was quite popular when it was being updated.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Considering how much Matoko hates her, it's going to take a whole lot for him to even consider dating, much less marriage.

Beach/onsen arc anyone? Just be sure to keep it a secret from the other girls although Mary might want to join in ;)

@shinshom

Btw, are you open to working on other manga? The manga I Don’t Care. Let Me Go Home! is quite funny, yet has been dropped for 2 years. You can tell from the amount of comments that manga was quite popular when it was being updated.
funny that u mention Beach arc.... XD

Anyway about another series honestly is a problem of time and quality. I can pull off Zero Believers because I read the whole story back to back so even with my shitty japanese and some deepL, I can do something. But a series that I know nothing the chances of dumb or big mistakes is quite big...

Dex-chan lover
funny that u mention Beach arc.... XD

Anyway about another series honestly is a problem of time and quality. I can pull off Zero Believers because I read the whole story back to back so even with my shitty japanese and some deepL, I can do something. But a series that I know nothing the chances of dumb or big mistakes is quite big...
Aww.. it's like getting a present on Christmas and a confession on Valentines Day at the same time... XD

That's unfortunate, but understandable. The manga is an adaption of an LN, so you can reference the LN for some things. But I do not blame you for being reluctant to work on it. Even I wouldn't want to work hard on something that would only get you trashed on when you make huge or dumb mistakes, by the community.

Anyways, thank you for the timely response and take care.

Dex-chan lover
But a series that I know nothing the chances of dumb or big mistakes is quite big...
Could never be as bad as the usual MTL + nonfunctional engrish that seems to be the norm nowadays...

The mistakes would have to be really big or dumb to even register with anyone but the most OCD-driven "Passionate" readers.

Dex-chan lover
Could never be as bad as the usual MTL + nonfunctional engrish that seems to be the norm nowadays...

The mistakes would have to be really big or dumb to even register with anyone but the most OCD-driven "Passionate" readers.
To be fair, he could be thinking things like getting characters names wrong and incorrectly translating things into something else. Kanji is a nightmare to work on because one seemingly insignificant stroke can completely change the meaning. You do occasionally see these kind of mistakes now and then even with the best translation groups. And oh boy do some of those that read the original LN get irritated at translators "changing things" from what happened in the original.

Of course I've never translated anything before so he could be thinking something completely different.

Double-page supporter
Considering how much Matoko hates her, it's going to take a whole lot for him to even consider dating, much less marriage.\
He doesn't dislike her nearly as much as you think. He's certainly upset that she just ignored him earlier though, and he thinks she dislikes him, so its just a pain. But she just has that sort of face.
they will become fiances, and finally at the end of the story, she's getting the D, as the rest of the harem is.
Presuming that the LN isn't that radically different than the WN, and I doubt it is on this point.

Users who are viewing this thread