Full Clearing Another World under a Goddess with Zero Believers

Dex-chan lover
hhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................... okkkkkk................... I'll read it.

Dex-chan lover
Makoto? At least this one doesn't fight with a log. And then what are his skills? The Gamer!

PoH

Before people start hating this, I recommend reading the novel first. It's much much better. Well at least the MC is not your typical OP MC, and other main character are pretty interesting too.

Double-page supporter
@PoH
Before people start hating this, I recommend reading the novel first. It's much much better. Well at least the MC is not your typical OP MC, and other main character are pretty interesting too.
Good recommendation, just finished the latest novel chapter. And yeah despite appearances of the first 2 manga chapters this is refreshingly less generic than you'd expect.

It's still a bit early to tell how the manga will turn out but it feels like they glossed over a lot of character building for MC in the water temple and skipped the introduction of multiple characters.

Please read the Novel before rating these two chapters, it gets better later on, right now the author was dipping their toes in the water, seeing if they had a viewer base, but later on they have fun with it and it really shines through in their writing, however right now it's still at the warmup part.

Man, this manga sucks completely. Absolutely nothing like the webnovel, does not live up to it at all. I was happy and surprised to see the story got a manga too.

Thanks to the translator for their efforts though.

10 star for a great web novel, strongly recommend you guys to read the web novel first before giving this manga a bad review 🤗

Here is the link to the webnovel https://www.novelupdates.com/series/clearing-an-isekai-with-the-zero-believers-goddess-the-weakest-mage-among-the-classmates/?pg=9

Just saw this mentioned on Reddit. Not as lighthearted as Konosuba, but it has potential. At least he's not at odds with other other-worlders. The goddess, while deceitful, doesn't appear to total useless. Hey, she even offered to show him her holy of holies.

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, remember when gods had respect from their servents for uhh, you know. Being a god and not just some "cute" schmuck who looks like a 9 year old?

Users who are viewing this thread