Full Marks, Hidden Marriage - Ch. 125 - Why don't I gift you some clothes?

Thanks, I’m glad to see you’re still here thick ass scans.
^Same. And I really hope they will continue. Idk, what the person uploading chapters 50-60 chapters ahead is thinking... and with the quality I'd stop reading even if it wasn't such a huge gap.

Group Leader
thanks guys! we appreciate your support, always!

the other uploader literally steals their work from ZinManga and basically rewords it.

just asking, are you paying the original author in order for you to scanlate this one? or just depends on the raw provider?

Ty. Also is there any way you can release much faster so that i can read ur work up to the latest. I really like this series. Is there any way you can catch up to the latest release?

Group Leader
@EmperorOlie Sorry but we release 2 chapters weekly and we also have other series that we work on as well. Not to mention most of us are either employed full time, going to school, and/or have a family to take care of. Since this is all an unpaid hobby for us, there's no way for us to devote that much time to catch up the the latest raws. There's 5 parts to every chapter: translation, proofreading, cleaning/redrawing, typesetting and finally quality control. Each step requires time to ensure the best quality our lovely team can provide~

@EmperorOloe just read other things theres literally so many different stories on here you could never run out

Users who are viewing this thread