Fun Facts About Your Life

Dex-chan lover
Yes, and to that amount of detail you need to add shading to create the proper image. The only problems when you're investing in that are: A, you stop playing because the game is no longer being played (at least on your area); B, specially when it comes to Games Workshop, they have a tendency of murdering/ruining their own games while overpricing everything nowadays. That company reduced the quality of the figurines and increased their prices for everything, from the miniatures to books. The painting techniques are only useful for applying make-up (the opposite it's also true, that's why women are good with them from the start), but it's useless for any other kind of art/craft. Example: I doddle worse than a grade school student even in my thirties, I'm even bad at painting without going outside the picture. My drawings are meme-like even when I try to draw seriously.

Dex-chan lover
since everyone's sharing their name origins, I'll share mine too

DavidianMIllerian is just a pseudo-archaic spelling of Dave Miller, the name of the character of my previous profile picture
damn.png

where he came from was a trilogy of FNAF fangames called Dayshift at Freddy's, or DSAF for short

essentially, you play as Jack Kennedy or Orange Guy
image.png

(this lovely lad right here, but you're mostly just playing in first person, so you don't see him that much)

in the first and second games, you work as an employee of Freddy Fazbender's Pizza, do stuff inside, yada yada, and there's a bunch of endings affected by the things you do

I don't want to talk about the third

anyways, purple guy's in this, and he has a fake name called Dave Miller

he's essentially the main antagonist in the first two games, but is a deuteragonist in game three

if you wanna know more, just play the damn trilogy man, it's on GameJolt for free

anyways, the santa hat

originally, it was a seasonal thing I made in december of 2022 as some kind of seasonal thing, but I got lazy, and stopped doing that in roughly march of 2023

I still kept that profile picture as I lost my original one, and I don't wanna bring it back

oh and the red background's actually the soviet flag, but the hammer and sickle were being hidden by dave's face, so it just looks like a plain red background lmao

Dex-chan lover
since everyone's sharing their name origins, I'll share mine too

DavidianMIllerian is just a pseudo-archaic spelling of Dave Miller, the name of the character of my previous profile picture
damn.png

where he came from was a trilogy of FNAF fangames called Dayshift at Freddy's, or DSAF for short

essentially, you play as Jack Kennedy or Orange Guy
image.png

(this lovely lad right here, but you're mostly just playing in first person, so you don't see him that much)

in the first and second games, you work as an employee of Freddy Fazbender's Pizza, do stuff inside, yada yada, and there's a bunch of endings affected by the things you do

I don't want to talk about the third

anyways, purple guy's in this, and he has a fake name called Dave Miller

he's essentially the main antagonist in the first two games, but is a deuteragonist in game three

if you wanna know more, just play the damn trilogy man, it's on GameJolt for free

anyways, the santa hat

originally, it was a seasonal thing I made in december of 2022 as some kind of seasonal thing, but I got lazy, and stopped doing that in roughly march of 2023

I still kept that profile picture as I lost my original one, and I don't wanna bring it back

oh and the red background's actually the soviet flag, but the hammer and sickle were being hidden by dave's face, so it just looks like a plain red background lmao
dayshift at freddy's was peak fnaf fangame and no point and click horror survival style will ever be able to reproduce the vibes of those games.

Dex-chan lover
Here some kind of fun fact.

I went to ex-all female high school. Now it's mix school men and women but still the majority like 90% are women. Im having hard time, I even think that high school are the worst time in my life so far. Just to communicating feels so limited because how different men and women. Make me feels so lonely

I'm shitty introvert at middle school, trying it's best for high school but this shitty choice didn't improve damn thing. The results is I graduated with so little friend

Big mistake, with friend you got relation and with it you can get info here and there. You can ask for help, job, or introduce to potential partners with friends.

Now I'm so pessimistic and always thinking that one day I'll end up in street and homeless.

Lesson to take is make friends, whether you like it or not

Dex-chan lover
Here some kind of fun fact.

I went to ex-all female high school. Now it's mix school men and women but still the majority like 90% are women. Im having hard time, I even think that high school are the worst time in my life so far. Just to communicating feels so limited because how different men and women. Make me feels so lonely

I'm shitty introvert at middle school, trying it's best for high school but this shitty choice didn't improve damn thing. The results is I graduated with so little friend

Big mistake, with friend you got relation and with it you can get info here and there. You can ask for help, job, or introduce to potential partners with friends.

Now I'm so pessimistic and always thinking that one day I'll end up in street and homeless.

Lesson to take is make friends, whether you like it or not
thats rough buddy

Dex-chan lover
I went to ex-all female high school. Now it's mix school men and women but still the majority like 90% are women.
...isn't this the setup for, like, 25% of dating sims/hentai?
Im having hard time, I even think that high school are the worst time in my life so far. Just to communicating feels so limited because how different men and women. Make me feels so lonely
:meguuusad: :headpat::hearts:Hang in there, man. Find a group of folks with a similar interest and start there, if you can - that little bit of commonality seems to help.

Dex-chan lover
...isn't this the setup for, like, 25% of dating sims/hentai?
the difference is, most of those protags somehow got into the school by some accident/necessity, and knew beforehand that it was filled entirely with women

this human probably went in the school like a few months after it turned into a co-ed school, and didn't even know anything about the fact that 90% of the students there were all female man

Dex-chan lover
How? Wasn't your folks always use three of em at same time?

I heard Malaysian use the shorter word to mix in conversation
we do, but most of the words have to be in one of the three languages, depending on which race you talk to

(we're definitely not racist, we swear)

and I have a hard time talking to malay people because I know only a few words

at least I can converse with the chinese pretty easily since it's still my father tongue

oh and my parents speak Hokkien because they know me and my brothers can't understand them so they say anything they want

Dex-chan lover
the difference is, most of those protags somehow got into the school by some accident/necessity, and knew beforehand that it was filled entirely with women

this human probably went in the school like a few months after it turned into a co-ed school, and didn't even know anything about the fact that 90% of the students there were all female man
No it's was close by home and it's conventional high. and I underestimating the difference between man and woman too much, I eat my arrogance

I don't want to go to college

Dex-chan lover
we do, but most of the words have to be in one of the three languages, depending on which race you talk to

(we're definitely not racist, we swear)

and I have a hard time talking to malay people because I know only a few words

at least I can converse with the chinese pretty easily since it's still my father tongue

oh and my parents speak Hokkien because they know me and my brothers can't understand them so they say anything they want
Make me that if one day I ever had kid I want to raise them speaking English only to realize Indonesian hardly speak English.

It'll the biggest troll ever

Dex-chan lover
Make me that if one day I ever had kid I want to raise them speaking English only to realize Indonesian hardly speak English.

It'll the biggest troll ever
in all honesty, don't do that

you'll fuck up their language learning skills permanently because english would be like their step-mom tongue

and language learning gets harder the more you age

Dex-chan lover
My father is a conservative, very religious, right-wing sports man, my mother is a progressive, left-wing, atheist activist, dedicated to intellectual work. Because of this, I could never classify myself as left or right, because since childhood I have seen both the pros and cons of both mentalities.

Dex-chan lover
My father is a conservative, very religious, right-wing Christian, my mother is a progressive, left-wing, atheist activist. Because of this, I could never classify myself as left or right, because since childhood I have seen both the pros and cons of both mentalities.
everyone talks about left and right

what about up and down

Dex-chan lover
My father is a conservative, very religious, right-wing sports man, my mother is a progressive, left-wing, atheist activist, dedicated to intellectual work. Because of this, I could never classify myself as left or right, because since childhood I have seen both the pros and cons of both mentalities.
The forbidden child

Users who are viewing this thread