Funouhan - Vol. 7 Ch. 47 - In the light and darkness (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Diff translator? Seems the pages are a bit shrunken and text/typesetting could be better but thanks, maybe you should officially join death tolls scans to help them more so than your own thing so it's not some kinda snipe war

Dex-chan lover
I hate snipers. Why not spend time translating manga that doesn't have a translator rather than one that does?
well i suppose, death toll does take a while b/c their team is doing like ten series at once but like i said it'd be better to just join their team

Tho slightly better than that one guy who went back to do some random chapters of a series that already finished

im the translator!! i originally did these at the end of march before death tolls published the recent chapter so i thought itd be nice to do a few on a different website and only just got permission to upload today!! im sorry the translations arent the best its the first project i took on but ive got more of a hang of it now :)

im the translator!! i originally did these at the end of march before death tolls published the recent chapter so i thought itd be nice to do a few on a different website and only just got permission to upload today!! im sorry the translations arent the best its the first project i took on but ive got more of a hang of it now :)
Thank you for the chapters

Dex-chan lover
No offense dude but this is actually ass. Props to you for the trying and I know this sounds harsh since you're doing it for free but I understand maybe 30% of the chapter. Thanks for the translation anyway

Users who are viewing this thread