Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Roper and the Tentacle Swamps (I)

Dex-chan lover
not just wild sex, its breeding stock sex, she basically stays with the monsters for a long time, birthing a lot of babies in the process, for example the longest stay are with the tentacles for 1 year
Fixing the ecosystem :D

Dex-chan lover
Ahh Japan. You're the greatest fucking country to not only confused, surprised, but also aroused me in way I never knew...

What a way to start the year lmfao

Dex-chan lover
If anyone is wondering why Japan had to suffer from an earthquake on the first day of the year 2024, show them this.

Dex-chan lover
in the WN chapter, she accidentally increased the tentacles threat rank, from rank C to B, because her magic quality are so high the tentacles she birthed grow faster and stronger, i don't know if its fixing the ecosystem lol

"Heal a tentacle, you save it for today. Breed a new generation of super tentacles, you save them forever" - Her probably.

Dex-chan lover
SllVpIM.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This girl dream is also my dream if I can reincarnated in another world.
Then you better get ready to experiment! Because if you want to survive the process, you gotta have the same immortal body as the FMC

Dex-chan lover
I guess it’s time to repopulate the endangered species of tentacle-chan!

Double-page supporter
Realistically this is like ishuzoku reviewers but from a woman's perspective. And also not anthromorphic. Or like some cultured rpgmaker games. But hey if she's into it and going out of her way to seek it more power to her right?

Dex-chan lover
In a way, FMC is doing a great Public Service, as she is Willing allowing the Monsters to breed her, thus saving the other countless forced victims that would have been produced instead (like the past story with that girl who went missing for 6 months).

Dex-chan lover
First thing first....
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?
And second....
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN HERE?!?!?

Dex-chan lover
She made herself eternally youthful so she could be a sex slave forever you cannot make this shit up and yet someone DID

Dex-chan lover
I have seen enough hentai to know where this is going! :kek:

This reminds me of a hentai about an erofu fucking around with all kind of monsters. What was its name again?

Users who are viewing this thread