Furyou Taimashi Reina - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Exorcism #14 - Hachishaku-sama

Dex-chan lover
@Awsim I KNEW IT
I had my doubts on the previous chapter but that PO on page 1 confirmed it. Always little boys huh ? I should check it out (not the hentai again, the mythology).
Anyway thx

The first time I knew about Hachisaku, it wasn't from the doujin. It was from a long post that I happen to stumble upon while scrolling posts. It was scary as hell that I can't catch a sleep that night. This chapter kinda bring back that memories

Dex-chan lover
Dunno about Hachisaku-sama, but i do know about one Hasshaku-san from Satsuki Imonet's Toshi Densetsu who likes shotas quite a lot...

holy fuckin shittttt!!!!!!!!!!!! that refference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 192503 btw

i'm predicting that the ghost wasn't evil and just wanted to be friends (or something more lol) with him like the little sister twist scenario or maybe i am wrong we will see.

Dex-chan lover
No wonder he became gynophobic. Poor kid just wanted to be friends with the pretty lady, he didn't expect to be soul-raped.

Double-page supporter
so is this is common ghost story or a retelling of "that" story? genuine question.

because i've seen this type of lady ghost in a few other "stories" before and they're centered around little boys so i'm confused as to whether or not it's an actual ghost story to scare little boys not to go into forests themselves or if it's just one of those books.

I'm 100% sure this was a hentai that was uploaded last year at some point... I guess this is just the clean versoin xD

Dex-chan lover
Good thing there are old folks to know the legends and how to act on em... On that note, why are there so many folks here who know hachishaku hentai? It feels incredibly niche.

Group Leader
for me she is not evil, she is only a fucking shotacon

Users who are viewing this thread