Furyou Taimashi Reina - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Exorcism #19 - A Lunch Box

@Abedeus I thought that could be the case, but the lack of prepositions made me think that it was the composition of the burger itself. Not to mention she said 1/3 carrots.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter has nothing to do with exorcism, but showing kokoro-chan as top tier waifu material. C.U.T.E

Aren't acar basically pickle? Did their taste really different? I need someone who tasted both to enlighten me

Dex-chan lover
This artist really likes doing their eyelashes and i like looking at them.

Wow, ive seen my favorite food addons here.

Acar is a complementer thing that best to eat with nasi goreng 😋 (for me) like those vinegar acid with fresh pickle cucumber and carrot also a lil spicy mixed with savory flavour of nasi goreng.

@4ACE nope, it is different entities to me but i agreed that it is in same family.

Aggregator gang
Artist is really good at drawing lips and eyes and eye lashes

Dex-chan lover
This woman is my spirit animal

I don't see it. @Tersione @utekimemory

It just see friends making each other food. I think saying there's yuri vibes is reading too much into the "beto = romance" stereotype in some mangas, but really it's established that their relationship isn't related to romantic attraction fairly early on

@Cyro11 the mangaka is just extremely talented in general. almost berserk and jojo level, you can see it in certain panels and there’s a mastery in this unique art style. it almost reminds me of 80’s anime, you can particularly see it in the early chapters

Users who are viewing this thread