Furyou Taimashi Reina - Vol. 3 Ch. 30.1 - Exorcism #30.1 - Omake

I'm amazed at the author's capacity to change mood and tone. Almost all chapters have a shift from drama to comedy, dark humor to emotional. It's not always smooth, but I love the style.

Also, for an omake this seems like a really big plot point.
And I agree, maybe it's too soon to ship. We don't know if he'll survive this flashback. Maybe that's the motivation for Reina to be a exorcist now.

Dex-chan lover
Guy comes back in present day and they gonna be a thing. People will stop pushing yuri. Perfect.

All you guys shipping them . . .
. . . does nobody else feel like he probably died?

"Then, on Sunday . . ."

doesn't that feel like a small flag?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he died too. Which maybe gave her the reason to stay as an exorcist. Nvrmd. I think that's him on the cover. So he became a delinquent too.

Dex-chan lover
So... part of me is a little happy that it seems her parents didn't push her into this life, unfortunately, their daughter has too much potential and life doesn't always go how we want, but i am still curious about how they interact, the guy in the cover page of volume 4 is her dad, isnt it?

Reina beaming eyes when talking about Nyankee cat (nice name by the way), hope she still has some of that happiness in her nowadays.

I don't think it's him on the cover. He doesn't have those noticeable eyelashes or whatever below his eyes like the guy on the cover does. I'm betting that the guy on the cover is either related to Reina or the gang somehow meets with genderbent versions of themselves.

Double-page supporter
Dude on the cover has the exact same eyes, eyelashes, hair, clothing as Reina, and people don't think it's some genderswap stuff?

Also thinking yuri shipping will stop when this exists.

sLpsfJN.png

Users who are viewing this thread