Furyou Taimashi Reina

I’ve never laughed this hard reading a manga. I can’t wait to buy the volumes

Double-page supporter
Amazing art, funny as hell and but also has it's scary moments , characters are really memorable and loveable.
Hoping for an anime adaptation as fast as possible.

Dex-chan lover
when I look at the covers, there's volume 3 and then volume 3.1... what's that about? Why not Volume 4?

The manga is great, it somehow can be frightening at times and then just switch to humour and manage it so well. The art is top tier as well!

Power Uploader
Me thinks this series seriously deserves a horror tag. It has legit jump scare moments.
@pdonk It's an alternate cover for vol 3.

I was reading this alone when THAT page on chapters 25 caught me off guard. I was super scared. This manga really mix well between fanservice and horror element. Very recommended

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh im really enjoying all these horror + comedy + quirky beautiful female lead series that are popping up, idk if its all thx to Mieruko-chan but im happy nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
Why is this so damn good. Like the girls are Hella cute. Art is great. Comedy is great and the ghosts can be terrifying. Need more stories like this. And damn the fanservice these last few chapters been gooood

This manga is actually enjoyable to read. Both the comedy and horror aspect is there and on point. The characters each have their own trait which just work.
Added to favorite list and gonna binge read this for sure.

Dex-chan lover
All the horror tension washed away when you end up contemplating whether if you are into furry or not.

Users who are viewing this thread