Furyou Taimashi Reina

like the other one with the girl pretending not to see anything, a bit less scary because the protag beats them up

Dex-chan lover
Really glad I found this manga ! A good ratio between comedy/action/feels :3 !

i didn't expect to get into this, but the protagonist is really cool (her personality, design, and actions) and the balance between horror and comedy is perfect! usually i'm pretty scared of ghosts or disturbing images, but it's really good to just see 'em getting decked!

Dex-chan lover
I'm a Yankee Fanboy, and I am SO happy I stumbled across this. It balances the horror and comedy absolutely amazingly !

The neck sister is really starting to kill it for me... Everything else is cool and interesting, but damn that talking tumor is getting old fast. Just let her move on already

Aggregator gang
Hmmm....I see....
So all those times, it was just someone exorcising a ghost for me. Thanks anonymous person.

With this series and "Mieruko-chan" it's like the Golden Age of comedy horror is upon us. Well, Mieruko leans more into horror while Reina leans more into comedy, but both keep the balance really well. Highly recommended.

well what do you know that post it note on my back was just an exorcist trying to get rid of a ghost attached to me.

Users who are viewing this thread