Furyou Taimashi Reina

Dex-chan lover
Why is it that manga that has the most grotesque creatures in it always has very adorable characters?

Double-page supporter
@TokenOtaku Probably for the same reason why the larger you capacity to hate someone is, then the larger your capacity to love them is. Two sides of the same coin, but because they are on the same coin then they become greater when the coin does.(Doesn't always apply, but it's the first thing that came to mind.)

Whoever's caught up so far, would you kindly lmk if there's any romance aspect at all so far? I know its not the focus but I'm curious.

Dex-chan lover
Just binge-read this, and for some reason I keep seeing Kokoro as Yonagi Kei.

Am I finally going cold turkey?

MD@Home
from the cover images, i'm assuming
her brother is going to show up next?

Ultra badass protag, with unique and impacting secondary characters.
10/10

Werewolf girl best girl no doubt. if liking her means im a furry its a risk i am willing to take.
Tonight we dine in e621

This is gold, really refreshing manga. A breath of fresh air from all the recycled sh*t that's put out nowadays

Double-page supporter
I can only see him as a brother(they´re way too similar) so after a girl being misunderstood now we´ll have a guy?, but well what i´m troubled about is if it turns out to be her father, let´s hope not.

Dex-chan lover
Clothes are exactly the same, my two cents on some genderswap curse with good reactions from Kokoro-chan 👌

Double-page supporter
i don't saw the white man in the cover until someone pointed it out

The white man in the back of Vol 4 cover is This Man - a man who is known to appear in the dream of multiple people around the world repeatedly. Dang I'm excited now!

Dex-chan lover
Great manga... has the same vibe as Mieruko-chan manga plus comedy tag to make it less scary

Users who are viewing this thread