Fushi no Sougishi

still, no one fuckin' asking who is the girl, and why the immortals killed her parents? 4/10 i'm out

already hating it from the start, mc literally told a stranger his weakness and the girl is really annoying
d r o p p e d

Interesting concept for the story... 6/10
But the pacing is just terrible... 1/10

At chapter 13 should be chapter ~6... Finally getting Basic explanations for the Main ability of the Main character...
All for an extended fight seen but this is getting to Bleach levels of pointlessly extended...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who kind of dislikes this but I feel like this is what you see in anime often. This manga feels like it belongs in an anime.

Dex-chan lover
The cover looks amazing but I couldn't even last 1 chapter😵 this manga feels like an elaborated draft!

Dex-chan lover
Reading the comment section fills me with DETERMINATION.... to not read this

its not that bad lmao wonder what these people are smoking
"pacing is bad" yeah nigga its not some one shot sol junk food , expecting any infodumps this early is stupid
the threads connecting everything are loose but they are still tied, im enjoying it so far and waiting for more :3

This is the type of manga that's better off being an anime, though i don't mind the terrible pacing.

Sorry I tried giving it a chance but I just can’t seem to like it. The pacing is all messed up, so many characters both bad and good that just confuse the hell out you with their backstories, to be honest when the mc is getting bad mouthed by these two pricks and his friend steps in to defend him in chapter 1 and the teach just being a somewhat oblivious bitch yells at all parties to not cause trouble but seems to direct a glare toward mc and his friend with the two a**holes snickering about it, I was like “okay yeah this manga blows”. Only stuck with it to see hopefully if those two a**holes ended up dying later but unfortunately for some reason author was like “naw they don’t matter anymore no point in writing about them further”. Seems to be a major plot though with undertakers going beyond their duties like committing murder and being involved in dark politics. Only positive thing about this is some white coat dude/grim reaper (total knock off of Tokyo ghouls Arima lol) killing undertakers as a vendetta and some other crazed group out there. Yeah really dark fantasy but unfortunately I just don’t see this as anime potential.

I guess I'm not alone. Thanks for people who have represented me in disliking the progress.

huh. Well, at least I didn't get jerkbaited this time. Almost, though. Damn you, sexy cover. Anyway, not reading this. Thanks, comments

Fed-Kun's army
This right here is an example of what happens when you either don't know how to do basic story boarding or don't even plan a page ahead, let alone a whole manga series. Probably the most horribly paced manga I've ever read

Even with the pacing, the paneling and presentation is also terrible. It's like three different paneling styles and they are horrible at them all. Some of the art almost seems poorly cropped on top of one another. Even when the paneling is alright like with Ch9, the pace still makes it hard to read

Group Leader
Rather than pacing, it has terrible world building. It's passable but not really enticing to read.

ehhhh at first i thought, hmmm okay it has a good start, but then i was like

WTF!! TOO EDGY AND THE PACING IS FAST AS A FCKING JET
AND THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT SEEMS KINDA RUSH XD
AND IDK WHY BUT I DESPISE THE MC AND THE 2 FCKING GIRLS

THE BALD DUDE IS THE ONLY CHARACTER I COULD GIVE RESPECT!

oh so the dudes working on two stories at the same time
that probly explains why I get this unorganized feeling while reading this

Users who are viewing this thread