Fushi no Sougishi

Fed-Kun's army
The cover art is one of the coolest i've ever seen this year, and the story is pretty good too. Looking forward to another chapters

This manga is very promising, the story is fresh and new and the arts is great , especially the cover art !
Pls keep translating it 🙏

this is really good??? covers misleading so far but wow <3 im excited for the rest of this!!!

@RagingDragon yes everyone this is still on going.. the Translator just went missing for some reason.. like to see this return ,someone find a Japanese Translator for them please

Group Leader
Nah, in chapter 6 the girl hold gun just shot a deer near Leon. And she didn't shoot him deliberately. 🙄

The description reminds me of "a sunday without god". An older anime, but a worthwile watch

Nei

Dex-chan lover
If they don't update this anymore I just want to see someone else take it, the 5-6 months bullshit of holding a series hostage pisses me off and I don't like the fact that big groups do this constantly. Would love to see someone update this and starts working on catching up (the raws are almost in chapters 60 lol)

Group Leader
@osqmu rip group was inactive for a while and it's mostly their series 😅
@Nei old group kinda separated that's why hopefully its stable now 😥
Also very hard to get good raws for this manga for some reason...

Group Leader
IT'S BEEN 4 MONTHS ASDFGHJASDFHKL
ty for picking it up

Ugh. Reading this makes me have a headache
Guess i wont continue

Users who are viewing this thread