Fushi no Sougishi

I don't get it, why establish a character as completely irredeemable and than pointlessly try to redeem her anyway? Even if the author had the skills to pull it off, it would still be a waste of time. And in this case the author really should do everything as simple as possible to not go beyond his limits.
I mean I don't think he wanted to make her decapitation a moment of slightly amused disinterest.

@Ratedhook
I'm not sure how the potential for an anime adaptation is relevant though. This series is bad enough on it's own merrits, the adaptability to other media seems hardly interesting. Also there are great series that don't qualify for anime adaptations, since the nature of the medium is different not all stories can be told nearly as well in an anime format as in a manga format.

did the red hair girl just die wtf i came cuz of the cover fucking hell

someone spoil me cuz ik there are 60 chps rn

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or the pacing is a bit slow? I binge to chapter 17 and still feel like I know next to nothing about the setting.

Dex-chan lover
Uh.. the author didn't know how to do the transition better even though the plot is interesting and the art is good. Its not enjoyable to read

You know the manga is gonna be bad if the story starts with an encounter with a girl. A Waifu seems to be more important than a good story.

Welp, chapter 19 was delicious, and I want more of this rare and tasty meal. Step up your game “other manga”. 😏😢😆😋

Dex-chan lover
Damn the pacing of this is really slow, and stuffs like the world's system, or just "Why are they doing this?" isn't really made clear.

I think the author wanted to make the explanation "natural" but ends up being confusing, in the unenjoyable kind of way.

I don’t think shes dead dead, well she died but like the cover shows her wearing a ribbon and using an all black outfit. This is all speculation but she might come back.

The cover art is basically all this series has going for it. About 20 chapters in and the settings, characters, worldbuilding, power system is all up in the air without devlopment. Dont even know why the girl and MC should be cared about. Makes sense that this is the authors first work, cause it shows.

Agreed with TowerOfGod. The story starts off with absolutely no worldbuilding and bare minimum information, then throws the MC into the wild and a random village, followed action scenes for several chapters. For a story whose premise is very lore-heavy based on what's been shown, you can't leave readers hanging for over 20 chapters for things to be developed. There's no reason to actually care about the MC's plight at the moment.

Man, y'all dicks for this. It's his first work, and in my opinion this is pretty fucking good. I can get what they're saying though, but give the guy a little more sympathy, this shit slaps, and not to mention this good ass art.

This will either be one of those slow-burner 300+ chapter epics or a meandering aimless story. Too early to tell at this point imo. Agree with good quality art as being a strong positive, but there’s no reason to be soft on reviewing just because it’s the author’s first work.

Users who are viewing this thread