Futaba-san Chi no Kyoudai - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - The Futaba Household's Love Confession

Dex-chan lover
Is the school principal participating in some shady experiments on twins? There are so many...

Aggregator gang
I like me some nice incest routes, but honestly, I kinda like Aine better than the MC's sister and feel like they'd be good together as well.

Maybe Genki girls are just my weakness...

Dex-chan lover
Just go with Aine already. That yandere sister is annoying. =.=

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, I keep equating Neiko with Onee-san (Shiori?) from that manga by Hideki, even though Onee-san hasn't shown any yandere tendencies (as far as I can recall at the moment).

Dex-chan lover
Well off to watch some Ane Chijo Max Heart for research on what would happen if this manga took a more risque turn.

Dex-chan lover
Aine's a pretty good match. If not a lover then a best friend

Japan, why do you always have to introduce the better girl SECOND! THAT MEANS SHE HAS VIRTUALLY NO CHANCE! The laws of romcoms and their cliches are too ingrained in mangakas writing style because of traditional past success, so much so I thought this was a shounen romcom for the longest time... it's a seinen romcom. Who would of thought.

Dex-chan lover
@Karsh Just like thr other sibling, this time the older sibling also into the younger one, so no route but incest route.

@ayechance it should be super obvious by this point that the mc just isn't being honest about his feelings for his sister. She's the person he would want to make his girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
I love how the series premise is a pair of twins where the girl has severe brocon, and 15 chapters in people are starting to complain about her being exactly as advertised. Even if you didn't read the series summary or something, you probably should've figured things out by chapter 5, tops. Ah, never change, internet comment sections.

Three pairs of twins in the same school, in Japan, at the exact same time? Seems suspicious.

Users who are viewing this thread