Futago no Ane ga Miko to shite Hikitorarete, Watashi wa Suterareta kedo Tabun Watashi ga Miko de aru. - Vol. 6 Ch. 23.1

Dex-chan lover
Nah, he should totally be abandoned. Instead of actually trying to talk to his fellow countrymen who he's living with to settle the issue, he recklessly went over to potentially dangerous foreigners to force a negotiation between sides, a choice that isn't his responsibility to make, and it's not just 'bothering' his countrymen, but outright putting them in danger. I don't think he even realizes how much he'll be solely responsible for the damages and losses brought in his new village until it's too late.

I'll be curious as to whether his fate will be decided through democracy in the village, once all the info on the situation is laid out bare to everyone there.

Dex-chan lover
He’s free to join them and help them out, but what does he expect this would change? Their own village can’t take care of any new people and they were very hostile. People like that will take it all if there’s a chance of it without a care for those sharing.

Supporter
Where have I heard that before?
ohh, oooohhhh​

thumb-1920-747104.jpg

Dex-chan lover
What a shitty little son of a bitch! As the guy above said, he basically betrayed his fellows for the sake of his own selfishness. After knowing what he did if it were me, i wouldn't have let it go easy, because if he did it once, who's to say he won't do it again?~ :huh: 💢
Thks for the tl~

Aggregator gang
Considering that he is a total stranger and also have a good intentions but lack of danger, it would cause a total misunderstood situation where he would inadvertently destroy the village simply because he doesn't care about his own surroundings. Kindness? That just a blatant excuse to be selfish and ungrateful.

Dex-chan lover
He has made his decision. Just allow him to leave and never get involved with him again. Problem solved. This guy knows their village is also not in a good spot but wants to jeopardize their safety by letting these bad people in. They already have evidence of their bad attitude, so this whole thing is just stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Roma is fucking moron bruh I can't take this shit anymore just leave him along the other tribe.

Dex-chan lover
So not only have these people attacked your kin's guards, guarding their own people from the dangers of the forest. They've had decenters openly express their intent to kill envoys; which include a child of your kin, an elf member of your village, and the one child literally protecting everyone; who are only there to bail your ass out. Let's not forget, they have threatened your own wellbeing, should negotiations not go in their favor. All because you empathize.

My brother in Miko, you sowed these seeds!

Dex-chan lover
Folks are angry but these humans seem hardly worse than the elves. And the fact that there’s dissent about using Roma as a hostage is evidence that they aren’t as bad as the entire elf village that decided to kidnap and sacrifice ‘lesser’ beings. I think there’s not really a high ground anybody gets to stand on.

Dex-chan lover
Folks are angry but these humans seem hardly worse than the elves. And the fact that there’s dissent about using Roma as a hostage is evidence that they aren’t as bad as the entire elf village that decided to kidnap and sacrifice ‘lesser’ beings. I think there’s not really a high ground anybody gets to stand on.
Wrong.

The elves were in a situation where they had no choice but to sacrifice people. These humans had ample chance to NOT be a volatile potential threat, but chose to be. To say nothing of having to establish their, already precarious, situation first, before being able to even consider helping others.

Consider that the demihumans let these guys in, now what? They're all, most likely, starving. Then, what do you think happens? A schism forms, and the two tribes start killing each other, that's what.

Good job, you killed everyone.

Double-page supporter
Does he realize that his actions caused that tribe to physically attack Lerunda, using him as an excuse?

Fed-Kun's army
My little girl was literally living in the wild before she was found by your late leader. If not because of the griffins, she'd effing die not just from starvation but likely attacked by animals. Your so-called empathy is unneeded when you can't even provide ample protection and security for your own people, idiot.

Group Leader
Roma is displaying a noble sentiment, but his methods are beyond naive. Those guys didn't try to dialogue and reach an agreement prior to this, they went straight to attacking, kidnapping and then threatening his life if Lerunda's village doesn't allow them in. They are a dangerous bunch, no matter how sympathetic their condition is.

You can't provide enough food and protection for your own people, and those guys that kidnapped you already proved they are too violent to be permitted nearby. One of the adults was ready to attack Lerunda with a club to force them to accept them in the village!

I understand Roma being sympathetic towards their condition, but to SIDE WITH THEM? That's beyond naive, that's just being a fool!

Users who are viewing this thread