Futanari no Elf

If you think about it, author basically took one keyword from the equation of generic ecchi story tropes and replaced it with other.

"Shy soft girl with big chest" becomes "Shy soft girl with big dick", "Tsundere twin-tailed girl with tiny chest" becomes "Tsundere twin-tailed girl with tiny dick" and instead of random panty-shots and breast exposure we're shown random erections. At least all elves are curvy, so that's that.

Well, at least MC (human girl) has bigger metaphorical balls then 90% of male protagonists, and actually does the teasing herself. Hell, she even talks about erotic stuff without shame (and not in a "shameless_protagonist" kind of way), which is pretty refreshing.

Missing chapters are likely from the subbing group pulling them out for whatever reason.

Power Uploader
@Lilliwyt 'Cause someone uploaded them under my group name when they belong to AdekHamilBang (a locked group who doesn't want them here). I'm still working on 7, but it's almost done.

Again chapters disappearing coming back by yet another group and the translation is so different Im not sure which one is correct :,(

Dex-chan lover
>2019
>Japanese dickkku elfs
doge wot doned

This reminds me of...
https://www.kotzendes-einhorn.de/blog/2010-05/die-neuen-abenteuer-des-sigmund-freuds/
Enjoy the Freud comic, NSFW btw. ;) (the text that is)

Users who are viewing this thread