Futanari no Elf

Dex-chan lover
Kinda weird that translation fell apart right as the manga has seemingly gone into hiatus on pixiv.

Aparently the translator think that he might be responsable for the hiatus. So, feeling gulty, he deleted the ones he translated, including his work in other manga.

@EtanRed Wow, really? How would the creator even know and why would he care? That is a pretty odd thing to believe.

@Tacred Yeah. Is hard to believe. But some manga authors already spoke about their displeasure with illegal translations. Is a thing...
The translator was also working on "Kiss Shite Kurenakya Shinjau". Thats how i find it.
Here is the image
E34.png

Group Leader
Someone please change the pub.status to hiatus. Author is still busy with his Apex/MHW and twitter stuff and still has no motivation to draw the next chapter LMAO.

Power Uploader
@AdekHamilBang
Reported it. It'll be changed shortly.
When the mangaka resumes working on this manga, are you going to continue or do I need to step in?

Fed-Kun's army
See, when there's no official translation, what are we expected to do? I understand feeling upset when there are legal methods to get translations, but when there's no chance of that happening, what are we really supposed to do? It's not our responsibility to support a series that wasn't meant to reach us.

Dex-chan lover
TODAY I SURF, MET WITH A PLEASANT SURPRISE,
A FEAST FOR THE EYES,
PEAK OF JAPANESE ENTERTAINMENT.

a poem by yours truly.

I just feel like the author doesn't understand how dicks work. I know that many men mess up with female anatomy, but this is so unrealistic.

The "Losing motivation due to illegal translations" is 100% a scapegoat for burnout. It's easier for a mangaka to shift blame onto the gaijin than say "I don't feel like continuing this, I want to do other stuff." because fans of all cultures can be very...let's say fierce, when their favourite thing stops updating.

@TaintedAardvark my view on this is very simple. for quite a lot of manga, you get a relatively cheap weekly/monthly anthology, you then go on and get a relatively cheap volume with only the less popular ones being 10$ at a maximum (from what I have seen of prices) you also have used shops that get that stuff down even further in cost second hand. looking at manga on amazon, 13$ is apparently a new minimum, and I know japan charges half of that at minimum, mixed in with the english translators being FAR more likely to take liberties with the translation, not to mention cost of shipping and the only reason I would ever buy manga is to support the author but also knowing that the author gets next to nothing from my purchase, on top of my buying power not mattering at all. I mean I do love that japan is more or less isolated from outside influence in that way, but it means any value I would find in paying for the product is now almost entirely gone, I WANT the westen anime and manga licensors/publishers/studios to die, especially now that they have at least to me, died from within a number of years ago and I can't trust anything they make partially due to politics.

manga only cares about japan, and only japan will influence it, a few artists have went to patreon, and im 100% ok with tossing them some money for their official translations, it's what I wanted in the first place, but not being able to get a book for 9 months to 2 years and having the author tell me to get cancer and die... I honestly feel nothing for them when they say this and all that's left is spite.

but lets talk about japan imports, maybe I can import manga... well customs will seize it and if they think something is obscene or just someone had a bad day, Im now out the import costs, the costs of the manga, and in the case of this series, possibly up on charges. this is all presumeing I can find somewhere that will ship to america from japan because that's a fun problem in and of itself where many places actively won't do business with you.

tldr, I treat anime and manga as a charity, their home country doesn't want anything to do with me, and they make it as hard as possible to get something from them if its even possible and in the end when it does come to me they don't care about quality and next to nothing goes to the original creator. that's more or less it.

Users who are viewing this thread