Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Bitch, i'm not gay

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Interesting.....

Votes: 11 22.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Group Leader
Futanari : hussh, i don't like you, but i don't hate you too.

Trap : oh, sweet baby, what happen?

Basically, Trap is equal to cutie boy that i like, and Futanari is just a bunch of shit that i read because of curiosity and meme.

imgayhowbouthat.gif

Dex-chan lover
@ColorfulSoy sure
the gateway is this one
my favorite work is Part 1 + Part 2
This one cute and this one preetty good as well
I also like this one quite a lot
rest of stuff involving ♂️neeShota and Yaoi (with and without Shota) but you gotta check it on sadpanda or nhentai

I also really like this character by Jujunaught but we barely see him getting fucked at all which frustate me ayy lmao
at east he made this and theres a nice gallery of them on sadpanda

Dex-chan lover
For me, it would have to be just reverse traps (girls dressed as guys), but only when the reverse trap is either unintentionally hiding the fact that they're a girl or they're intentionally hiding their gender for practical reasons (like Mulan).

Also, just like with traps, the reverse traps should acknowledge and accept that they're girls, and that they just enjoy dressing/acting like the other gender.

It's not like this is my final fantasy or anything though, it's just one of those things that's interesting/exciting because you don't see it very often.
Bitch, I’m bi
Gee, thanks for reminding us.

Dex-chan lover
Futanaris are great cuz big cocks and big boobs are great, but traps are better because crossdressing as a girl is a thing only guys can do and thats very manly. also they have boi pussi.

I don't completely dislike futanaris, but If they weren't depicted with such exaggerated features they, at least, could be much more uhhhhhhh..... interesting?
Traps are basically a gift from the gods, simply changing normal boys into perfects amalgams of the best possible things, that is the most blessed thing in this world (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚

Users who are viewing this thread