Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 18 - A Date Now and Then, More or Less

Dex-chan lover
@lapin @CyBerK

Well.

Sometimes I imagine ninjas, sometimes I imagine esper fights. But what I like most is when I travel at night since the scenery is dark, I almost can see the monsters lurking.

Aggregator gang
ngl that 'end' scared me a little

and I can somewhat relate to the ninja thing... I used to imagine some kind of cartoonic shapeshifter: from some kind of flying creature to some humanoid or even a fucking Kirby ;b

Dex-chan lover
Holy cow I'm not the only one who does the running along the road character thing

Dex-chan lover
@HuevoPodrido I feel like there was a word for stuff like that. But if there isn't there probably should be, I can think of some other things along those lines.

Supporter
@Glomoro Definitely. As a child, your imagination is your greatest weapon to pass time, at least for me, living in the countryside with no tv.
Daydreaming could be the word?

Dex-chan lover
@HuevoPodrido It's certainly not unrelated to daydreaming, but I meant a word for the bit where so many people felt like they had the same idea on their own and never realized it was part of so many other people's experiences until seeing someone else mention it.

Dex-chan lover
It seems that a lot of us can relate with the same ninja running thing :>

Double-page supporter
Of course, I did the ninja thing too, but with dragons and tigers and stuff. Ooo, and Pokemon.

Dex-chan lover
Never did the ninja thing, but I have imagined kaiju tromping through cities that I'm passing through. I especially liked going down a street lined with tall buildings and imagining Godzilla leaning over the top of one and staring at me. Goosebump time!

I wonder if that's related to my frequent childhood dreams where I'm being chased by monsters (usually my main kaiju Gojira or a T. rex) and I can only run in slow motion.

Only true men will admit to doing the ninja thing but I did it with the wires used for electricity since I didnt live near buildings like that

Double-page supporter
I never did the ninja thing but i did use to picture pokemon flying around in the background. If it was an open field i would picture an arcanine racing alongside the car or train.

Dex-chan lover
Well that can be a very nice or scary moment, girl suddenly starting to talk about marriage.

Rio is a tiny bit older but i guess shes self conscious about and feels that any mention of marriage will make it seem as if shes pressuring/hurrying up the dude so thats why she was so adamant about the topic.

Her hair sure was cute today.

Users who are viewing this thread