Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 3 Ch. 37 - I Want to Talk

Aggregator gang
yuuya shoulda just told the ex to gtfo cause she clearly didn't wanna talk to him lmao, what a selfish guy

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell is she just staying there talking to him while her boyfriend walks away?

Dex-chan lover
she blushed, thats why yuuya left, she's not 100% over the ex

Dex-chan lover
@ Pontiff_sulyvahn I think any reasonable boyfriend would tell the Guy to fuck off
That is what I would do anyway. Perfect.

Why the fuck would he just leave and let them talk when she has no interest in doing so?!?!? Hopefully that shit ends next chapter with her forgiving him or whatever the fuck and we move on to our regularly scheduled fluff.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really mind a bit of drama but having a chapter like that where it feels like nothing happened is quite annoying imo. Like it was sure it was her ex in the previous chapter so this chapter don't bring anything. It's just some kind of middle chapter between the start of the drama and the conclusion and I really hope there will be only one like that. I guess that's the problem when you want to make "longer" drama in a manga with chapters as small as they are here since it's usually just some wholesome short stories.

Dex-chan lover
He sucks for being a wimp
She sucks for acting all shy (and blushing too...) and listening to the guy

They should both have just told him to fuck right off

Dex-chan lover
This really annoying, the fuck is he, why he's coming again ohh ex

Well i have no right to say anything about this though

Dex-chan lover
I mean,who's really in the wrong here?
Yuuya for leaving?
Rio for blushing a bit?
The dude just wanting to talk? (True intentions have not been said yet)
Or maybe it's us for jumping to assumptions.

Honestly given Yuuya's rather timid personality around others (aside from Rio), it's totally understandable why he'd choose to let them talk it out. He's afraid of restricting Rio's freedom to decide what she wants to do with Mr ex, and honestly I think what he did was right. While on one hand you can see this as Yuuya avoiding confrontation due to his already lack of self-confidence (as clearly shown when he compares himself to the ex), you can also see this as a sign of trust towards Rio as it would suggest he believes Rio will be able to handle the situation properly (which would probably involve listening to what the guy has to say and reaffirming her current relationship status with Yuuya). So while I did sort of hope Yuuya would've said something about him, he didn't exactly make a horrible decision in letting Rio handle the situation instead.

Dex-chan lover
Yuuya leaves because he actually has trust in his gf to listen to whatever the fuck this guy has to say, then tell him off.
We dont know anything about this guy so telling him to fuck off immediatedly isn't neccesary
Rio's blush, if anything, is an annoyed blush, look at her fucking eyebrows, she's uncomfortable

I agree with Mivas though, this being so short in length for these kinda chapters is a bummer.

Users who are viewing this thread