Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - Fall in Love With Me

They talked it out like adults nice, now every annoying mf on the comments can shut the fuck up

Dex-chan lover
manga characters who act like adults and not like super drama queen extraordinaires?! WTF IS THIS?!?

Fed-Kun's army
I really don't like how this ended - MC should've gotten shit for bailing out. Who the fuck leaves their woman with their ex who cheated on them when she looks very uncomfortable? This is easily my most disliked "arc". Really, really hate how it's draw/written to make it feel like she did something wrong but the MC is just a fucking coward

Dex-chan lover
So turns out,we were just overreacting.
He just wanted to apologize for his actions and she's 100% over that guy.
All's well that ends well.

Dex-chan lover
So Rio prefers older guys but is still with Yuuya?
Thats some true love right there

I think its really good idea that Yuuya left Rio to talk with her ex. Yuuya leaving means he truly respect and trust Rio and that is a good sign of a good and non-toxic relationship despite of his fears and anxieties. I think I like Yuuya more because of this. He showed maturity in a relationship letting Rio, his partner face the things she always ignore and escape from.

Relationship needs to know when to fight and when to not fight. This time, I think its more when not to fight. Relationship is about "I want to monopolize" shit, it's about supporting each other for the better growth.

That's why I refuse to believe that he is a coward @Petnavis

Someone better go pick up that phone because I fucking called it.

https://mangadex.org/thread/226518

Users who are viewing this thread