Futari no Jikan - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Shopping for Swimsuits

That was clever. I dunno why this author's manga's always get cancelled, their stories are good.

Dex-chan lover
What a tweest!

When you read it a second time, Okamoto's vein popping at the beggining becomes whole orders of magnitude funnier.

This man is a master of his craft. How come none of his series makes it past 30 chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Onio the publishing industry has done you dirty
RIP

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe how he's got axed so many times. This world is undeserving of you, Onio.

Dex-chan lover
No I won't accept that twist. First the friend doesn't wear a bowtie, which seems to be part of girl uniform. Second, they totally change the art at the end, more feminine compared to the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
@zerio I've read all of Onio in a sweep right now, but wasn't it in this one he mentioned how the uniform rules were a bit lax? Or was that in one of the other two?
Anyway, if it's slightly lax then she could get away with it as a tomboy (especially since school is over, maybe she just removes it as soon as class ends just because she doesn't like it very much, especially in the heat when she wants to button up a bit.)

But I don't think it's a major change, just a slight twist. But, if you want to disbelieve it might just be that big judo friend decided to somewhat switch camps. ;)

Dex-chan lover
@Simpleton no the friend also wasn't wearing a tie in the 1st page, which was still during a class. So it's hard to accept the twist. It feels forced. Maybe I'll just think of the friend as a cross dresser and the big guy is gay.

Dex-chan lover
i was hoping for a regular bromance but i can dig a reverse trap

also no onodera fanservice... why even bother

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread