Futari Switch - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Pants on the Dance Floor

Double-page supporter
This fmc is a total shit. I hated her already. And ofc mc is a total beta how could u stand alongside with this girl after that happened.

Thank you guys for taking up the series! I've gotten busier as of late and couldn't work on this anymore.

I'm very happy that I'm not the only one who loved prison school and wanted more even after the ending.
Cheers mate, hopefully our release can hold even a candle to yours! If you had any suggestions to improve feel free to let me know as well!

Aggregator gang
This fmc is a total shit. I hated her already. And ofc mc is a total beta how could u stand alongside with this girl after that happened.
Comedy sake... you have to forget the usually wholesome and well written romances or slice of life when reading any work from this author.

This is just comedy, imo well written and original comedy.

Group Leader
Ah, it didn't even occur to me the original group dropped this.

Keep on scanlating it please!
Thank you guys for taking up the series! I've gotten busier as of late and couldn't work on this anymore.

I'm very happy that I'm not the only one who loved prison school and wanted more even after the ending.
Thank you for the job you did! It was pretty good.
Cheers mate, hopefully our release can hold even a candle to yours! If you had any suggestions to improve feel free to let me know as well!
Thank you guys. To me, RaW Hero was the true transcendence of Prison School shenanigans with interesting lore potential. Dunno why he axed it, but I'm glad this is getting picked up.

Users who are viewing this thread