Futoku no Guild - Vol. 12 Ch. 72 - Pulsation

Dex-chan lover
“Futoku is not such a lofty social commentary work.”

That said, the biggest “antagonist” so far are humans (the former ace and his 2 goons) and this one seem to be humans as well (or even a city). In fact lore-wise the people there would have screwed their own environment had there not be some sort of “divine intervention”.
That’s plenty of “it’s all feel too real” social commentary.

So props to the author for mixing all the serious stuff with “pleasing visuals and scenes”. :meguusmug:

It’s too bad really that the ecchi and thighs are not the ones that feel all too real…. :ROFLMAO:

GK

Dex-chan lover
Thank for the translation.

There are a few typos here and there like on page 33 second paragraph, you might want to give it another pass.

Dex-chan lover
oh that explain things...
Xzp7ToR.png

she is a pierrot... dammit, I mean fuck yeah
2dDLWWJ.png

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! This only serves to further prove that clown/jester girls are all precious. Also damn, a lot happened in such a short amount of time in this chapter. And I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that God doesn't seem like a terrible person so far? Despite everything they've been through, still didn't retaliate against all the injustice they faced for the sake of love, and even after the girl they loved died they still aren't immediately going to that town to get revenge for the events of 20 years ago and instead they are prioritizing getting to the bottom of the fishy circumstances surrounding her death (priorities!) so I'm perhaps cautiously optimistic that they will be a good person and only really harm the people responsible for their girlfriend's death and maybe nobody else.

Dex-chan lover
wait why are the translations being updated monthly if the raws are already on chapter 81??

Dex-chan lover
LMAO, Toxico's little brother is so cooked.

Hot cop. I wonder what happened to Fone. LMAO at even Kanzenbo being shocked. Coin's older sisters, though.

Dex-chan lover
Aight that whole town has it coming, and i do smell foul play here, maybe someone had a crush on Fone, but she turned them down, so they killed her

Author those volumes extras are gonna put us all on a damn list!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread