Futsutsukana Akujo de wa Gozaimasu ga - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
hmmm.. so i assumed the end game will be the stepbro will be the one sitting on the throne and our mc in villainess body will be the queen? cuz clearly if she go back to her old body, she's gonna die cuz she's sick af so yeah?

@ SilviScarlet wait what?
so it's not with the stepbro but her cousin? lol k

@pinkeree
It is an open ending, written, she ended up with no one. But you can infer the emperor will eventually figure out who is who and get re engaged to Reirin, making her his wife in the future...
We will have to see if the manga makes changes, after all, it has the "romance" tag and there was no romance in all the webnovel, or at least I don't remember any romantic moments at all DX

There's nothing more blessed in this world than a healthy body, that's for sure. You can be rich, you can be extremely talented, you can be the smartest person in the world, but if you don't have a healthy body to work with... what really is the point. I like the concept of this story and its art! =))

Dex-chan lover
This manga is officially licensed, so I doubt it will get fan tl. If anyone want to read this, you can check on a website or extension for manga and see if they have it.

Users who are viewing this thread