Watashi ga 15-sai de wa Nakunatte mo. - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Everyone suffered all I can hope is they heal to the people who believe the Daughter didn't she did she has to know her merciless bullying added fuel to the fire to the shiina and the dad not to mention therapy she'll need for the rest of her life the Dad in the end of that got what as coming for him I feel bad but I hope that few minutes was worth ruining your already sad life the mother while she was flawed I'm glad she's feeling free of that miserable relationship and finally shiina the most sympathetic character it'll be hard but as long as she has a goal I believe she'll make it.

?? The daughter and wife for sure weren't meant to be good people but it doesn't change the fact that the husband before meeting a fucking teenger had the options to either divorce or talk it out with the wife. Instead he resorted to one of the worst crimes and then proceeded not to even take responsibility but to run away!! Like a highschool bully daughter has more opportunities to change than a MC who's been running away from his responsibilities from beginning to the end. Anyways this probably was axed so that's why we didn't get any more closure. Either way scenarios like these happen irl so I wouldn't say the manga was that lackluster but the ending
exactly

She didn't break shit. Once her daughter hits middle/high school is going to be the same batshit stuff again. As shown at the beginning Shiina is a millimeter away from breaking down and the moment her daughter forgets to give her headpats or enters her rebellious phase she's gonna snap.

The dude's daughter isn't moving forward but backwards, she got a gangsta boyfriend and by her smug face we can conclude she learnt nothing and most likely thinks that being a vengeful, stabby bitch is the way to go since that got her her current fame.

The mom seems okay from what little bits we saw. Kinda sad that it took her daughter going to juvie and her family falling apart to decide to get fit and take care of herself (mentally and physically). She wasn't a good mom and should have got some kind of punishment for that but life is a russian rulete.

The dude continues to be a piece of shit until the very end since apparently he didn't even take responsibility for his mistakes (on both sides) and still wants to feel like he's the victim.
I disagree with you however I do agree I doubt the daughter learned much at least not to stab people the mother shouldn't have to suffer forever the father his life is a uphill battle and shiina has a new beginning now she has someone to care for.

I really like this ending. The dad deserves to have a shit life after everything he did because he always ran away from his problems. Having the child was tough and she gets upset but it’s the joy she never had and she gets her wish. The wife also realized her issues and regained herself. The daughter was kind of whatever but it’s nice she’s grown into something regardless is her circumstances
Yeah the MC while I feel pity for still reaped what he sowed.

My thoughts.

Kokoa, the wayward bully daughter in juvie prison, got out after serving her sentence and even became a youtube celeb as a couple with another delinquent she met in prison. She doesn't need Shoutarou's financial support in her life anymore now that she's a young adult with a relationship and a career of sorts. I have very mixed feelings about this, but to be fair she already got punished by the law, she served her time and she's paying financial compensation for her crime. If she's still a terrible person, I'll just think about the chances that her menacing-looking boyfriend is also a terrible person who she deserves.

Tomoko, his now ex-wife, pushed through with the divorce, she completely fell apart realizing she lost everything and had mistakenly placed all her efforts into her crappy housewife life (under the influence of those shallow gossiping hags I guess), and still got helped back up by Shoutarou. Now it seems she's got her act back together, she's actually looking great; way better than when she was married - but I don't think they remarried. Although maybe half of her collapse was also self-inflicted, given she failed to raise Kokoa properly as a housewife and neglected both her own well-being and her husband when both of them took each other for granted. Shoutarou has some blame for failing to communicate properly with her, but it takes two to tango, and so did she fail at that too.

Shoutarou seemed like he was also able to build himself back up (at least financially), he was at least fairly well dressed in what looked like an expensive date at a fancy restaurant with Tomoko. I have doubts over if he managed to grow as a character. Maybe he did at least grow a little, Tomoko needed help and he gave it to her, so I guess that's at least a point in his favor. He used to run from all of his problems, but he made a choice this time: of the three women in his life who played significant roles in it he chose his ex-wife. Sucks for him that his renewed pursuit of his feelings for her did not bear fruit in the end.

Mixed feelings about how he helped her get herself back up, but in the end they stayed as friendly ex-spouses. I guess this was just the natural conclusion to their failing romance from way back before Kokoa was born. After all, they basically had her just to buy time for a relationship that was not really working out. Maybe it was just a sweet fling that should not have lasted that long. In the end the two of them were just not a good match and maybe just not cut out for family life or parenthood.

I'd have liked to see him send some child support for his second child, but no such thing happened here. Nothing will change the fact that she's his daughter, and I'd have taken it as a sign of character growth for him to be able to take a little bit of responsibility for her life. He didn't need to marry Shiina and it's good that didn't happen, so the cycle of unhappiness from relationships that shouldn't exist wouldn't start over.

Shiina (or Reina) is now a young single mother working hard as a waitress at a family restaurant. Her life is not that good, probably even the worst of the four major characters, but at least she isn't selling her body and she's decided not to go down that path. At the very least she's not seeking validation from men for her own self-worth now. Instead she decided to keep the baby and raise it properly, and as a result she had Aoi: fortunately she is a wonderful daughter. It's kind of heartbreaking that Aoi's mom is still barely not a kid herself (it's 5 years later, so Reina is only ~20) but then again she did rape Shoutarou in a moment of vengeful madness to get herself in that situation... her first time being an act of "reverse rape" that resulted in her pregnancy and stabbing; that was absolutely wild.

I would like to think that Reina broke the cycle by deciding to love her daughter even though she too was dealt a shit hand of cards at life. All the signs are there that she loves her daughter, and there is no indication she is seeking a man in her life like her mother did. Reina was a baby born from rape (her mom called her dad a sex offender in the previous chapter) and had a difficult relationship with her mother, who tried to love her but in the end failed. Well, Aoi was also technically born from rape, but it was the dad who was unwilling this time.

I hope she continues to raise Aoi well. She seems to be a kind girl who's a bit mature for her age. I can't help but notice that Reina as a mother seems to be doing better than Tomoko who was a housewife with a husband, yet somehow failed to raise her child properly.

Wow. For a dumpster fire this actually ended a lot better than I expected and in a fairly wholesome way too. No trainwreck in the end. Thanks to the scanlators for bringing us all the way through this entertaining little ride.
Thanks for the summary

i feel like the author got tired of writing this one, sorta just ends and skips a tone of character development

Users who are viewing this thread