Watashi ga 15-sai de wa Nakunatte mo. - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame the art was wasted on such a bad story, but thanks for the TL

Glad it's finally got translated to English. Cheers to JUM for picking this up.
Also, i believe that chapter 17 is coming soon, now that the scanlate group is back (I've found the chinese and spanish version for ch 16 and 17 months ago).

Dex-chan lover
I pray for your daughter.
To who? For what? Why?
Actually, don't answer that.
Forcing a life into existence
I consistently find it amazing how gnosticism has filtered its way into culture and is unthinkingly internalised by midwits. You're not "forced to live", nobody is. Life is a gift. Believing anything less is accepting self-destructive nihilism, and the logical conclusion is the ending of all life. We would all rather have been the sons and daughters of saintly billionaires, but most of us grow up poor with flawed parents in difficult circumstances far beyond our control, and we still yet deserve life over non-life. Even rats appreciate their lives.

Anyway, that'll be the last from me. You're an odd fellow, but I hope you reconsider your bizarre belief system.

Aggregator gang
Figures. Maybe think about it before going on at length about your ill-considered and frankly bizarre views. What a waste of time this was.
No, I thought about it very hard. I've had those views and ideas for a long time but this was my first time putting it to words. It was very fun so thank you for that! Sorry for wasting yours, but you entertained me and made me think so thank you.

Aggregator gang
To who? For what? Why?
Actually, don't answer that.

I consistently find it amazing how gnosticism has filtered its way into culture and is unthinkingly internalised by midwits. You're not "forced to live", nobody is. Life is a gift. Believing anything less is accepting self-destructive nihilism, and the logical conclusion is the ending of all life. We would all rather have been the sons and daughters of saintly billionaires, but most of us grow up poor with flawed parents in difficult circumstances far beyond our control, and we still yet deserve life over non-life. Even rats appreciate their lives.

Anyway, that'll be the last from me. You're an odd fellow, but I hope you reconsider your bizarre belief system.
No, no, I'll answer!

Suspend your belief for a second, none of that "my daughter would never, she's no whore!", just imagine your cute little daughter gets entangled with a guy at fifteen, only a 10th grader. She gets fucked, creampied, and pregnant. The guy she slept with decides to leave her, and doesn't want to support that child. Hell, this scenario could happen when she's 19, 20, or even more! What matters is your baby girl made a mistake, got fucked, and the baby daddy ain't staying, and she possibly doesn't want the baby. The reason I'm praying for your daughter is if such a situation happens I can tell that dear old Daddy isn't going to be of much help if she doesn't want the baby. Now if she does, good for her. I support that choice and hope you'll support her to the fullest extent of her abilities. If she doesn't, what then? Are you going to force her to keep the baby she doesn't want? That is why I pray for her. No young girl, again, can't believe people are glossing over this, at fifteen should have to undergo pregnancy, much less raise a child. Children shouldn't be raising children. I know that you said you were a "mentally ill nineteen year old man" but that barely compares. Yes, you were young and unprepared but you weren't the one having the baby, you're not the one at the frontlines in these situations. You were also legal adult too, not in high-schoool. Your situation barely compares to Shiina. I think that's why a lot of men tend to lack a bit of empathy in these situations despite the flowery words and speeches. Perhaps, because they see themselves in such a situation (as the fetus)? I don't know. Humans are weird.

You're not "forced to live", nobody is. Life is a gift. Believing anything less is accepting self-destructive nihilism, and the logical conclusion is the ending of all life

Now when did I ever imply life wasn't a gift? It is, it's one of the greatest gifts we have, to be able to breathe think and feel. It's beautiful and scary all at the same time. Life is something so sacred and so cherished. It's kind of bold of you to assume I'm one of those weird nihilistic reddit atheists who believe all life should die because of their shitty lives because I don't agree with you and happen to be pro-choice. Get real, nihilistic people disgust me. You are forcing yourself to live, otherwise you'd stop breathing. Whether you like it or not, you are the dominant and playing hand in a life's creation and you can force a life into existence, either as the first party (the woman) or second party (the man). To force the first parties act and then disallow them from any other decision is forcing a life into existence. Forcing a life into existence wouldn't be having a child, no that's par of course. Forcing a life into existence would be saying to a woman who is pregnant and doesn't want to have the child to have the child anyways. Yeah, obviously everyone appreciates living when they're in the "world of life", no comment there. You already know my opinions. Life is only life after a soul has lived. Anything before that is up to the dominant hand in the situation. So unfortunately, a fetus may have a soul but it doesn't have a life and that's okay! To put so much into a thing that doesn't even exist is a little strange.

Anyways, that's what I'm going to leave you with, this was a fun talk like really fun talk. I was at the edge of my seat and you gave me some interesting things to think about. I'm sorry, I won't reconsider my beliefs but I hope all the best for you and your cute daughter!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I completely forgot about this thing.
The way the author conveys emotion is out there

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this is a no win situation for everyone involved.
Guy wants to do right by his family, but he has a responsibility in front of him and quite frankly, both his wife and daughter are horrible people. (Mom being flippant about finances and causally going on trips on his dime and his daughter was a massive bully).
Girl becomes pregnant, and has been abandoned by HER mom.

What didn't help push this entire situation to escalate was the fact we have a guy stuck in a very unhappy family home and a girl who was basically screaming for some sort of validation, meeting and fulfilling the absolute wrong thing of both of them.

For the sake of spoilers, from what I can see, Guy tries to make amends but ex wife does a complete break with him and his daughter, (post jail release) is doing her own thing, and no longer needs him. Basically him "doing right" by his family ends up being in complete vain. Girl, seems to be struggling quite a bit, but it seems that she and her kid end up turning out okay at the end.

Dex-chan lover
All this philosophy but no one is talking about what the manga is actually addressing.

"Abortion is the logical thing to do" people need to recognise that doing the logical thing is often HARD, that they don't do it themselves, and that they shouldn't expect others to do so either. Like, the logical thing to do would be not arguing on an internet forum trying to convince the 5 people who will never change their mind to change... But you still do it, right? So smart, so logical, so dominant over your emotions.

"Abortion is evil" people need to recognise that it is NOT a point brought forward by this manga. It's not interested in exploring the ethics of abortion. Instead, it's exploring the dependence that people have with one another, and in Shiina's case, it's about her dependence on father figures and babies - huge revelation this chapter as to why both are important to her.

My take is that everyone in this manga is desperately miserable and selfish: Kokoa bullies Shiina because making someone else miserable helps her forget her own miseries; male MC wants to live 'ethically' but, unable to bear it anymore, turns to Shiina as an escape from realitt; Shiina herself does everything so she can elevate her sense of being wanted and valued - having a child so she can be married and connected to male MC is part of that.

Finally, I would say that those arguing for abortion should recognise that your voices are actually heard in the manga - your voice is the voice of the unemotional logical doctor, the voice of the selfish male MC, and the voice of the practically-focused utilitarian mother. And look what happens: the people you 'care about' run away, because you haven't heard them, haven't understood them, and because your ethics and philosophy are more important than caring for the people in front of you.

Contributor
I just want to remind myself that Shiina's only pregnant because she raped Shoutarou during the climax of her revenge against Kokoa. There's no denying Shoutarou is pathetic and weak, but him possibly getting a second child was out of his control that time.

He just drew a shit card to add to a shit hand of cards, after already dropping the ball with his wife Tomoko, who was already growing distant with him when they conceived Kokoa 15 years ago; in the short term having a baby helped them buy time to keep the fire going in their relationship a little longer, but in the long term his wife began to neglect both herself and her husband, laying the blame on raising Kokoa (it'd be different if she had a job and was raising several children, but they only have one kid and she's a housewife) and lapsing into out-of-control spending habits, so she's no saint either.

Their daughter grew up to be a miserable bully, but I don't remember why. He wasn't able to give her enough attention as a father for sure, but given her mother had all the time to raise her properly and she still turned out like this? Something doesn't add up with how Tomoko used her time.

None of the four major characters in this story are happy. Not Shoutarou, not his wife, not his daughter and certainly not Shiina. It sucks for him, but he'll likely have to provide for his future second child as I don't see Shiina ultimately choosing to abort. Since Kokoa will be in prison for a while and will be 18 in a few years he just has to endure 3 more years at most until Kokoa doesn't need his financial support any longer. I do agree that marrying Shiina shouldn't be forced since it's just a recipe for more unhappiness down the line considering they don't really love each other.

Who is Reina Nagashii? I wonder if this is a future setting after Shiina gave birth, or Shiina had a different name before and the spurned woman is her mother? Her mother said something about sex offender DNA. Reina was a baby born from rape? I don't quite remember anymore if this was revealed before.

Anyway, thank you for continuing this dumpster fire, it may be bad as a story but it's certainly not boring to me. And there's only one chapter left for the ending.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Damn JUM really is the best scantrad group I've missed you so much guys Thanks for the release as always keep the good work kings

Users who are viewing this thread