Watashi ga 15-sai de wa Nakunatte mo. - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
His subconscious makes a good argument, everything is in fact fucked beyond repair.
He can either off himself or continue to be a working homeless man. Since he's presumably not serving time in prison those are the only sensible options to me.

You think this unique to Japan? Something similar is probably happening within a mile of you
I'm pretty sure no one within a mile of me is making a comic about something like this.
For what it's worth, I'd prefer to phrase it as "there's something RIGHT with Japan".

Fed-Kun's army
MC should quit hesitating. His family was terrible and he should be glad that he can finally wash his hands off them.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm hung up on the whole "she looks just like my wife in her prime!" comment he made a long time ago. Think she's his daughter, switched at birth somehow?

Contributor
I'm hung up on the whole "she looks just like my wife in her prime!" comment he made a long time ago. Think she's his daughter, switched at birth somehow?
"What's that you say? Readers are saying manga isn't spicy enough? OK, how about adding an incest plot twist at the end to go with everything else?" <- The mangaka's editor, maybe

Fed-Kun's army
"What's that you say? Readers are saying manga isn't spicy enough? OK, how about adding an incest plot twist at the end to go with everything else?" <- The mangaka's editor, maybe
"We crossed the line a long time ago, but let's keep going and see what happens" -The mangaka's response

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure no one within a mile of me is making a comic about something like this.
For what it's worth, I'd prefer to phrase it as "there's something RIGHT with Japan".
But then again, fiction reflects reality.
We have run into the "chicken or the egg" dilemma again.

Bro...how did you manage to make an Old Boy reference here lol

Users who are viewing this thread