Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 64 - It's all summer's fault.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain what does she mean? Is she saying she wants to hear that he loves her and that’s the only reason she will accept? Or does she mean that what’s going on right now is not enough and she wants to move on from him to a life that can give her “enough”? Or does she mean something else entirely? What is she trying to say?
She only wanted to live with him if he loves her, and not for other reasons like the practical grounds Jirou was mentioning to her. As she said in the end, the status quo was no longer enough for her, she wanted more, i.e., for him to be her lover.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie I had my hopes up after reading the chapter title " It's all summer fault" but I can make do with a bitter-sweet emotional chapter........

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain what does she mean? Is she saying she wants to hear that he loves her and that’s the only reason she will accept? Or does she mean that what’s going on right now is not enough and she wants to move on from him to a life that can give her “enough”? Or does she mean something else entirely? What is she trying to say?
Basically she wants him to admit that he LOVES her, be truly about it and the idea of them being a couple and living together. She still senses Jirou is being scare and not wanting to admit his feeling. Basically she just want him to stop being a bitch and properly confessed

Fed-Kun's army
Bro why don’t you just try reading chapter 1 and deciding for yourself? Relying on a comment section for anything is peak smooth brain behavior
Dude just pulled ultimate beta move when it comes to manga reading - not checking it, instead going to comment section of latest chapter. Oh sweet irony of him calling MC beta pussy.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this is so relatable and frustrating. I was terrified of confessing to my first girlfriend, even though we watched movies cuddling on couches.

And now I'm worried that he's gonna just think it was a plain rejection. Surely the author only wants it to be extra-special.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, after last chapter, I thinked that he had sorted out his feelings and was ready to confess.
But it's scared to be the "childhood friend" of the situation and wimps away.

But at the same time...why SHE doesn't confess? Why she wants confirmation from him? The scaredy cats are two here, imho

Dex-chan lover
JUST FUCKING SAY IT!!
maxresdefault.jpg

Just fucking say it bro
d2grfxm-e4b8b289-a888-4f76-8eda-69fb7f4d625f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread