Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 64 - It's all summer's fault.

Dex-chan lover
She wants a proper confession.
So she should give one.

She loves him, and she wants to know that he loves her.
I'm pretty sure he wants to know that she loves him as well. But she keeps being ambiguous about it. And he keeps agonizing about it. It's all obvious to us, but not to them.

She doesn't want some ambiguous halfway relationship. She wants it all and she wants him to be the one to make the move.
Yeah, she doesn't want the ambiguous halfway relationship she's consistently showing him. She wants him to do what she won't.

All you can do is put yourself out there and hope for the best.
That's what both of them can and should do.

While I'm kind of agree with your point, you're probably gonna get death threats for saying XD
People sending death threats over a manga should try to for once get out of their basement and at least see some sunlight through the window. Asking them to touch grass is a bit much at their level.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Can someone explain what does she mean? Is she saying she wants to hear that he loves her and that’s the only reason she will accept? Or does she mean that what’s going on right now is not enough and she wants to move on from him to a life that can give her “enough”? Or does she mean something else entirely? What is she trying to say?
She still doesnt realize that he loves her so she needs him to confirm it. She is tired of just playing friends. She wants his love. She wants to be with him.

Double-page supporter
FUCK SAKE
Do that get me wrong. I love me some slowburn romance, but for the love of all this holy in the world, this motherfucker sounds like he’s now just making excuses to avoid it. AKARI HAS MADE IT AS CLEAR AS SHE COULD TO HIM. TAKE THE DAMN HINT FFS

Supporter
How tf is he still such a coward? I literally thought the reason he turned Shiori down was because he planned to confess to Akari... instead his genius play is to justify living together by extending the practical to university basically, and she was right to shut that shit down. Every chapter makes me dislike this guy more and more...
He rejected Shiori because he finally realized her responsibility for turning him into what he's become. That didn't repair the damage she inflicted, though, and ripping the codependent figure out of his life isn't gonna be enough to put him back on a good path by itself. His manhood is still in tatters, his best friend is of zero help (and probably an absolute hindrance) in getting himself right, so he's trying to offer a commitment with what little remains of his self-respect and it looks like...that.

Akari's absolutely in the right here and she'll need to be tough with Jirou if he's ever going to start fixing himself.

Dex-chan lover
It is really funny to go through the pages of this manga and realising everybody is as disappointed of it as me :D
... all 7 pages of it

Double-page supporter
Can someone explain what does she mean? Is she saying she wants to hear that he loves her and that’s the only reason she will accept? Or does she mean that what’s going on right now is not enough and she wants to move on from him to a life that can give her “enough”? Or does she mean something else entirely? What is she trying to say?
She doesn't want to live together as friend roommates. She only wants to live together if it's as a relationship.

Aggregator gang
these 2 man... they both giving hints to each other at this freaking chapter yet no one between them even got a little bit confident to confess... hugging each other, being close to each other, giving hints of living together... I am a dense person and also had a huge confidence issue growing up, i've freaking damn missed out on many women who showed interest in me because i couldn't understand the hints... but they were not all in this level...
how the hell did jirou just got silenced after what she said at the end and just stared at her, that was a huge freaking damn her saying "i want us to be lovers"... omg

Remember when Shiori and Akari both seemed like viable candidates to end up with Jirou? But then Shiori seemed so needy and insecure all the time that she eventually lost fan support. And after that, the readers preferred to focus on Akari’s storyline instead. After all, why read about a character you don’t care about?

Conversely, the fans loved the recent chapter where Jirou’s love for Shiori enabled him to disregard his fears and to finally clarify his feelings for her with honesty and compassion. He really leveled up as a character, and the readers got excited. But if the author now returns Jirou to being insecure, self-absorbed, and unreliable, I wonder if he might suffer Shiori’s fate in the readers’ minds. If so, that could be fatal to the story. After all, why read about a character you don’t care about?

Never seen this, let's check the comments to see if the fans like it to get a gauge if it's worth reading:

"Everyone complaining the protag is a beta bitch"

Ah, I see, well on to the next manga then, peace.
Same here my friend, but in my case I've just finished watching the anime and wanted to see if they were already together. I will not read the manga until they freaking confess.

I hate being blueballed for months or years thinking the time will come because of dumb mfers who can't do the most obvious stuff and authors that enjoy making the story longer just to milk it. It can be the best manga ever but when they do that it comes to the point where you just drop it

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If Jiro wants to live together with Akari after graduation, Akari wants to be a real couple. It's a big signal from Akari and it'd be stupid if Jiro still can't catch the signal and chickens out

Finally caught up and jeez, reading 30+ chapters in one day right after watching the anime is refreshing and draining. Can't wait for the next chapter! (Honestly they both need to be honest with eachother)

Dex-chan lover
Nice and all but like....give us a confession already and tie up those ends that are finally freed

Double-page supporter
AAAAAAH RESOLVE.
THEY BOTH KNOW, BUT WHAT IS MISSING IS TIMING.

Users who are viewing this thread