Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Just realized, Osanajimi might have changed behavior so abruptly because she wants an A rank too

*sigh* Shit like this is so unrealistic that I would never be able to actually get into it. Normally for me to get into something it has to make sense but this is just gonna be something i'm gonna skim and never gonna think of again.

money wouldn't be so important if everyone didn't think it was.

Dex-chan lover
ok i officially declare this season as the 'Kinda feels like NTR' season, more than 4 mangas just this week about touchy stuff, gonna be interesting but probably painful to watch

Aggregator gang
How can something be so NTR but not at the same time!? What should I do with this feelings!? I want to read the continuation and not at the same time! Gaaaaah!!!

Fed-Kun's army
well well didn't we knew already at the start that childhood friend will end up pairing with that dude and at this point pretty much anyone can say with certainty how this manga will really end.

Power Uploader
Double cuck. Thank god he had the balls to kiss her at least. Gyaru looks like she has some personality in contrast to his boring floormat childhood friend so I'd have no problems with her winning

Aggregator gang
@urtoast @Loksel @Drims @CattusCruris @Arantir
yo-dawg-i-heard-you-like-cucks-so-we-put-a-cuck-in-your-cuck-so-you-can-read-about-a-cuck-getting-cu.jpg

@Siquall @bosmo Wanna bet that's exactly what is gonna happen when the author runs out of ideas, harem shit, it is inevitable, right after emo-drama.

@Gotim18 @zazakmazak Rule of all the damn ranobe and manga osanajimi never gets together with MC or vice versa, deal with it!

Also, alpha cuck roflmao.

Fed-Kun's army
@Slowpoke-kun The standing cuck, crouching alpha might actually make it worth a read. As long as each cuck action is balanced by an alpha action of equal magnitude.

BTW I recognize the girl from your avatar, but what manga is she from?

Dex-chan lover
>gyaru
yes..
>magical girlfriend
Yes..
>living in a save house
YES..
>NTR
JYKmIw7.gif

PICKED THE FUCKED UP

IF MANGADEX HAD A PLAYLIST-LIKE FEATURE, I'D MAKE AN NTR SHIT GOODNESS LIKE THIS.

Users who are viewing this thread