Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 10 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish she didn't meet with Minami, but at the same time, I wish they meet so Minami could have a closure and manage to moving on.

Dex-chan lover
BRUH man too bad for him, hopefully this guy can move on already. Forget about that chick you can have your own harem, you just need some time to heal your self

Dex-chan lover
Tenjin need to move on already or he'll become a cuck later.
Its too late. He is beyond saving now. :notlikethis:
Even god-tier guys can fall.
Just kidding, but I am really curious what happened in MC's past. Jirou seemed at least average (or above) in social skills and had a group
(I am so envious, damn him)
. However to get that answer it might take another couple of years at the pace this series is updating, better leave the past untold if we want to live long enough to see how the story ends.

Dex-chan lover
BRUH man too bad for him, hopefully this guy can move on already. Forget about that chick you can have your own harem, you just need some time to heal your self
I know the guy is suffering, but the fact he can actually have a harem if he wants pisses me off so, screw the normie (now, and hopefully he can heal later, after the manga ends).

I am a terrible human being aren't I?

Dex-chan lover
This opens the door for a true Tenjin Shiori ship. She already knows part of the story being his school waifu.

Yakuin needs to pick someone...other than Akari.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this series was... abandoned. By you guys. See what I did there? No?
Anywho, thank you for the translation. o7
I think there was a month or two break. Where I look at the raws 57 was released 3 months ago and 58 came out a month ago.

Dex-chan lover
I think there was a month or two break. Where I look at the raws 57 was released 3 months ago and 58 came out a month ago.
Is that so? Thank you for telling

Jirou deserved to be NTRed. The guy has no confidence and is a failure of a man. Tenjin deserves both Shiori and Akari. Then, I want to see Jirou walk in on a three some with Tenjin and the two girls, and start crying like a little baby.
Hoo boy, how I missed reading comments bashing on Yakuin like this.

Dex-chan lover
Tenjin need to move on already or he'll become a cuck later.
This or he's going to break. He goes harder at life than most, and he's effectively getting nothing out of it because of that fixation. However successful he will be (and he likely will be), it'll amount to simply going through the motions of a successful civilian but without any real enthusiasm for life, if he lets that trauma shackle and blind him.

Pretty ironic how the most exemplary of this cast is probably the worst off--he's headed toward a real bad end if he doesn't course correct.

Dex-chan lover
Too many characters, too many names. Story's getting confusing lol.

Users who are viewing this thread