Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 12 Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
This is so dumb. Oh you're hunting for work? Gotta focus on that. Important school project? Can't date. A thesis?! We can't even be in the same building! EXAMS?! ARE YOU INSANE!

Christ. If you wait until your relationship is the one single thing you can focus on you're going to wait forever.

Supporter
I've been waiting for more than 5 years since the first chapter, from where they are atm, pretty sure it wont take that long for them to graduate from HS right... right???
It's only been about nine months in-story, which is kinda wild until you think about something like Yofukashi no Uta that's run about as long as this but was recently confirmed to have taken place over a mere three months.

Supporter
Man, idk if its japanese people or something
But they make way too much of a deal of just fucking dating
Like, if you can't properly date someone and study for the fucking test at the same time, there's something really really wrong about how you manage time.
There are men out there that are loving fathers / husbands and take care of the house at the same time m8...
Serious dating in Japan is more-or-less thought of as a pre-engagement and really is a bigger deal there than in the West.

Supporter
Anyway, this year chapters will have a lot of "lovey-dovey" moments.
Can't wait for the February chapter to come out.
To be precise, the "Valentine Day" chapter.

Thanks for the translation.
I'm cautiously optimistic that Jirou will have taken his exams and be waiting for results to post on the 14th...

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter, we got confession, reply to confession, and LOTS of handholding action. Good start of the year

Double-page supporter
I mean i'm happy but wtf was that waiting stuff, I mean atleast they know they both love each other I guess? Now to wait until highschool finishes which if I remember correctly is soon

Dex-chan lover
I mean...yeah? I think they know themselves better. I mean Akari said it herself. She knows Jirou would want to pamper her and make her feel loved at the expense of his studies. She couldn't bear to be the reason he fucks up is entrance exam. Honestly, I too hate that they are putting this off. It leaves it open for more drama and possible random drama girl to come help him study. But I can see this being the right choice based on how these two are.
Random? Calling it now, if there's such a girl it's gonna be Shiori :haa: I doubt it happens, though

Dex-chan lover
It's only been about nine months in-story, which is kinda wild until you think about something like Yofukashi no Uta that's run about as long as this but was recently confirmed to have taken place over a mere three months.
Isn't Yofukashi sort of
a SOL a la Dagashi Kashi?

Dex-chan lover
LOL I'm laughing so hard at all the celebratory posts on SocMedia - they literally curated screenshots from this chapter and completely skipped the fact that Akari DID NOT CONFESS OR ANSWER HIM PROPERLY.

Exactly what I thought would happen.

Dex-chan lover
T5OLOsO.png

God bless this girl.
Y'all already in weird couple program at your school living with another person and dealing with that and school. So why is being true to how you feel and progressing your relationship will "InTERupT eXAms".. There is always something going on in life take the plunge you cowards
Bruh what cocaine is author on.
Yeah but you do realise that gal was also created by the author 🤔🤔🤔

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, I didn't like the way they wasted time like that "I wouldn't wanna inconvenience you blahblah"... But damn, this confession is unfortunate imo. It had pretty bad timing, like I don't really feel the romantic hype for these two rn, so I am hoping the next many chapters will help this.

Double-page supporter
I sorry, what's the point of the "marriage" assignment then? The point of the fake marriage was to teach students how to balance their education and a romance without jeopardizing a real relationship. These two have proved to be great at maintaining their education and getting a high couples score. Just sub out the fake relationship for a real relationship and continue on.

Yeay! After reading it for nth times, I like this chapter 👍. Ofc, after the first read I was all over the place.

My hope for the next chp, lots of happy & dates for the new found couple. since previous chp dont have that much sweet moments for both of them. Hehe

I never understood the waiting reason because there is always something going on in life. You have to plan around school, work, family and friends, hobbies, sleep. That’s life, you just make it work (or don’t).
This chp was stupid as hell bro.

Last edited:
How about you actually say what you mean and just explain you don't wanna start fucking so he can study and after the exam you can just go wild.

Why the fuck would you not use the private apartment you were given? There are no cameras in the bathroom and personal rooms, go wild!

Anyway, I wonder how this is gonna end. I'd love for it to keep going, but the premise is pretty much done and dusted and the characters getting together was the whole point so, RIP.
I know how it will end mc pass the exam fmc planning a surprise proposal (author move to please his readers), then they kiss, they fuck...

Double-page supporter
Random? Calling it now, if there's such a girl it's gonna be Shiori :haa: I doubt it happens, though
I still have a feeling that unlike Jiro, Shiori didn't yet move forward.
The way her story ended feels as if she decided to join the same University as him and have another try.
Maybe it's the stories vibes that give me such thoughts, but it would be really cringe if she decided to go that route.

Users who are viewing this thread