Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 12 Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
This was just author begging his readers to extend his manga lmao! This waiting thing is so stupid! After exams it’s something else, after that another thing will show up. Guess Akari is just inexperienced in life

Dex-chan lover
Hey at least they confessed even if something isn't happening immediately after, that's a win in my book. Also remember, they're fucking teenagers that don't know any better, let them live and learn.

edit: Plus yall fucking stupid if you think they're gonna hold out till after his exams. some shit is bound to happen because it always does. so quit crying about the damn chapter
FR. yes they're not dating but they already know each other feelings and even without them knowing it or not they're basically already dating anyway. so idk why people are so upset. just because they're not officially dating doesn't mean that they're not "dating"

Last edited:
Honestly those friends of hers in the beginning I thought they were gonna be the typical trope. But nope they are way better. Cash grab??? 😂 just kiss marry and have kids the end. This is life you wait to long something might happen that you won’t like.

Dex-chan lover
I want to believe that the friend's intervention is based to how the editor reacted when the author submitted the first draft for the chapter ending with the failed confession and a note saying "I'm also planning a long story arc full of misunderstandings with Jirou and Akari slowly drifting apart before I'lllt them try to confession again".
Anyway, could've been better but could've been also worse, I guess it's better to try to see the positive.

Double-page supporter
Finally the confession, now I can drop this. It started so well but got so drawn out at times. At least it has conclusion now. I don't even wanna know more.

2Nqswvr.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy, but im also sad.
Shiori deserved this too.
Jiro took her first kiss, he should have taken responsibility for it and hooked up with both of em.
this isnt that type of story... oh well.

bruh these peeps are ungrateful af. For me, this is the still a win by far compared to some other harem bait romance manga dragging 100+ chapters before the main couple realizes their feelings. And ofc the author still wants you to read her manga, wtf you think she's selling?

Fed-Kun's army
Thank fuck for the friend it’s 3:30 am and I was about to wake my wife up from throwing my phone across the fucking room dude lmfao

Supporter
I guess I can drop here. I'm fed up with moronic main characters. There are better romances than this.

Fed-Kun's army
I never understood the waiting reason because there is always something going on in life. You have to plan around school, work, family and friends, hobbies, sleep. That’s life, you just make it work (or don’t).
Yeah, I think Jirou is aware of it as well. That's why he's a bit confused about Akari's initial response. After all, he saw firsthand what waiting for too long could do to a potential relationship.

Dex-chan lover
One, the friend is all of us.

Two, wtf is with that "we love each other but can't become lovers because it'll hurt your exams" crap. You're still going to act rhe same either way, so actually dating will change nothing. It just seems to be the asinine reason I've seen for keeping them apart at this time.

Dex-chan lover
Hey at least they confessed even if something isn't happening immediately after, that's a win in my book. Also remember, they're fucking teenagers that don't know any better, let them live and learn.

edit: Plus yall fucking stupid if you think they're gonna hold out till after his exams. some shit is bound to happen because it always does. so quit crying about the damn chapter
A little thing called Valentine's Day lay ahead like a landmine... I wouldn't be surprised if something happened then

Dex-chan lover
Wtf did I just read... you work together towards your future not try and keep part of it locked away...
I don't disagree with you in principle, however, I see what they're doing here. Akari is playing the long game here, wherever Jirou goes, so does she. By holding off going full out in their relationship until he secures his college future, she's making sure they have their future secured, Love means you're willing to hold back the flood in order to occupy the high ground.

I think that it's enough for them both to know that their feelings for each other are mutual, they can take the next three months building a foundation for that love, starting with Jirou's College Entrance Exams. The kids are all right, let them cook...

Dex-chan lover
FR. yes they're not dating but they already know each other feelings and even without them knowing it or not they're basically already dating anyway. so idk why people are so upset. just because they're not officially dating doesn't mean that they're not "dating"
This is similar to what's happening over in "Nagatoro", those two knuckleheads are in love with each other. They know it, they just haven't acknowledged it to each other yet. But for all intents and purposes, they're a couple. I'm okay with it.

Dex-chan lover
It took 67 chapters AND a freaking emergency intervention from Akari's nosy wing girl friends, to score this outcome and for some proper communication to save the damn thing from accidentally falling apart, because a misunderstanding was going to happen (Akari's really saying to delay dating because she wants Jirou to not fail his uni exams... but she wouldn't have said it if they didn't sit them down to have an honest talk). Talk about almost snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

MVP award goes to Sachi for saving the ship before it accidentally sinks in port. It's not sailing immediately, but a scheduled departure is still better than no schedule or a cancelled voyage. At least the answer to "will they or won't they" is now "they will, in a matter of months" and that they're no longer guessing each other's feelings. They know they love each other. And now they owe Sachi.

This is still a successful love confession and nobody is telling me otherwise. They're going to be officially dating, as boyfriend and girlfriend, effective at the end of the "marriage practical". I'll settle for that minor win (they might get impatient and cross the line, who knows), although it would've been perfect if they didn't delay at all: then they'll be officially lovers whenever they step outside the house. Almost time to ditch the "but not lovers" part of the title.
This Right Here. You're absolutely correct about how this played out. Sachi definitely earned Wing Woman of the Year with that kicksave. She prevented a disaster from happening with her quick thinking.

One thing I think everyone is overlooking about this is how much time is left for them before Graduation arrives for them. There's only three months left for them before school ends and they graduate. I think the "Marriage Practical" will end at the end of February, which means that they will both have to move out and go home for the last month of school. Before that, though, are the College Entrance Exams, which are, I believe, mid-February. (I need to check for sure when they occur.)

Users who are viewing this thread