Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 12 Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
This has officially gone waaaay beyond the realm of "dumb highschool kids making understandable mistakes for their age" and into the realm of "so dumb it's insufferable." :fml:

Like how tf is her thinking they shouldn't be in a relationship until he's done with his exams "thinking about [him] to this degree????" If those girls hadn't stepped in, they would've fought and her words would've left him emotionally distraught, and he would've failed his exams just worrying about her anyway! And as plenty of others have pointed out, dating doesn't make your time management skills suddenly fly out the window, and they're practically dating even if they won't say it, just not saying it doesn't change the fact that they both know how they feel or that they've become committed to each other.

All this just soured the whole confession for me TBH.... I already wasn't enjoying this manga that much, but I think this is the straw that broke the camel's back. Imma just drop it here..... :shamihuh:

Hey at least they confessed even if something isn't happening immediately after, that's a win in my book. Also remember, they're fucking teenagers that don't know any better, let them live and learn.

edit: Plus yall fucking stupid if you think they're gonna hold out till after his exams. some shit is bound to happen because it always does. so quit crying about the damn chapter

Dex-chan lover
I was about to scream bloody murder. The ending was a bit better fortunately. Thanks you friend whose name I don't remember.

I hoped for something more, but they confessed to each other. They made some plans. They even have a deadline (the exams)

There is SOME progress at least, and they confessed to each other. I'll take it even though I was hoping for more.

Dex-chan lover
Man, idk if its japanese people or something
But they make way too much of a deal of just fucking dating
Like, if you can't properly date someone and study for the fucking test at the same time, there's something really really wrong about how you manage time.
There are men out there that are loving fathers / husbands and take care of the house at the same time m8...
I mean...yeah? I think they know themselves better. I mean Akari said it herself. She knows Jirou would want to pamper her and make her feel loved at the expense of his studies. She couldn't bear to be the reason he fucks up is entrance exam. Honestly, I too hate that they are putting this off. It leaves it open for more drama and possible random drama girl to come help him study. But I can see this being the right choice based on how these two are.

Dex-chan lover
That friend is every single reader. And seriously/ Delaying the relationship when you are already living together just because of entrance exams? If anything putting it off to after is just going to make him more anxious about the stupid tests rather than being together throughout them.

There's always going to be something happening. What's next, someone's aunt falls sick and they need to delay the relationship even further?

Users who are viewing this thread