Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 12 Ch. 67

Double-page supporter
not really love the story but its ok still want to read
still love romance story like kimi wa houkago insomnia and tsuki gak kirei ><

Dex-chan lover
…that’s it? That’s the chapter I’ve waited a long-ass month for?!
hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is so relieving man.... After all the blue balls we're finally here.... They're so cute, makes me want to kms 😭

Dex-chan lover
"Let's not be hasty..."
In one of these romance mangas...

Someone's sure talking for the readers.

And that's why you confess properly before, and actually communicate that you don't want that to interfere with exams. Then you clear out things that may occupy your mind. Having a maybe confession over your head while studying is a huge distraction. She was just delaying with bullshit excuses because she's a coward.

She's the disgusting one for calling him disgusting over something like that.

Still cute, though.

Dex-chan lover
How about you actually say what you mean and just explain you don't wanna start fucking so he can study and after the exam you can just go wild.

Why the fuck would you not use the private apartment you were given? There are no cameras in the bathroom and personal rooms, go wild!

Anyway, I wonder how this is gonna end. I'd love for it to keep going, but the premise is pretty much done and dusted and the characters getting together was the whole point so, RIP.

Dex-chan lover
Man, idk if its japanese people or something
But they make way too much of a deal of just fucking dating
Like, if you can't properly date someone and study for the fucking test at the same time, there's something really really wrong about how you manage time.
There are men out there that are loving fathers / husbands and take care of the house at the same time m8...

Dex-chan lover
I've been waiting for more than 5 years since the first chapter, from where they are atm, pretty sure it wont take that long for them to graduate from HS right... right???

Users who are viewing this thread