Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 12 Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
Ok but think about it for a second, even if we knew it's author stalling shit, the reason is not entirely garbage. Jirou MUST scored good in his entrance exam, and I definitely can see how being in a relationship, in this case they literally live together, can have an impact on his performance. I can guarantee you that they would fuck like rabbits all day

Dex-chan lover
Wtf did I just read... you work together towards your future not try and keep part of it locked away...

Contributor
It took 67 chapters AND a freaking emergency intervention from Akari's nosy wing girl friends, to score this outcome and for some proper communication to save the damn thing from accidentally falling apart, because a misunderstanding was going to happen (Akari's really saying to delay dating because she wants Jirou to not fail his uni exams... but she wouldn't have said it if they didn't sit them down to have an honest talk). Talk about almost snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

MVP award goes to Sachi for saving the ship before it accidentally sinks in port. It's not sailing immediately, but a scheduled departure is still better than no schedule or a cancelled voyage. At least the answer to "will they or won't they" is now "they will, in a matter of months" and that they're no longer guessing each other's feelings. They know they love each other. And now they owe Sachi.

This is still a successful love confession and nobody is telling me otherwise. They're going to be officially dating, as boyfriend and girlfriend, effective at the end of the "marriage practical". I'll settle for that minor win (they might get impatient and cross the line, who knows), although it would've been perfect if they didn't delay at all: then they'll be officially lovers whenever they step outside the house. Almost time to ditch the "but not lovers" part of the title.

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure when they get back to the apartment there’s gonna be some “tension“

Dex-chan lover
Oh look another author that wants to compromise the quality of their work to drag out the serialization to make more money.

Double-page supporter
So basically the are now dating but just not being lovey dovey. Said in a very shit way.

Dex-chan lover
Finally,
After a long suffering and embarrassement :boomer:,
Jirou and Akari finally confess :dogewow:.

On first, I though that Akari will take down the Jirou confession.
Even if that's the "case" :thonk:, I think Akari made a lot of overthinking on the process.

Anyway, this year chapters will have a lot of "lovey-dovey" moments.
Can't wait for the February chapter to come out.
To be precise, the "Valentine Day" chapter.

Thanks for the translation.

Aggregator gang
I freaking knew it it wont go as we want to drag this situation.

Aggregator gang
Last year I watched the anime and then read the manga and then realized I didn’t like the anime or the manga and now this is just on my reading list and like most Car flyers that I end up reading I’m just reading this to see how it ends.

Dex-chan lover
About fucking time... I am sad for the other girl, but the author didn't make her "likable" like Akari... It is pretty much clear that Jirou and Akari had
to be together

I knew the unnecessary dragging was going to happen....but well could have been worse, thank God for Sacchi. There's not logic reason to delay the dating but we didn't need it for having moments

At least they are on the same page. Next we probably have a conversation bw Akari and Shiori considering everything.

Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread