Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Dear childhood friend, I side for you and all of that, but after this chapter you can die spinster with 40 cats. He actually asked you to marry him and you answered with a "no thank you, you are just a convenient help"

Dex-chan lover
Mei getting with any of the main girls would be worst ending tbh. She should date perverted four-eyes

Dex-chan lover
I can kind of see the appeal of being an oblivious MC, he can just bulldoze through all these situations and wouldn't even notice anything is wrong LOL

Fed-Kun's army
aight bois mc has an out. childhood friend love interest goes full yuri with sports chick. mc gets with tsundere gyaru. boom.

Hold on. The mc saud tk her that wanted do the course with her so is fine if he gets a nice score. So why is Mei bother again?

Dex-chan lover
I was fine with Shiori and Jirou doing their silly dance around each other before this. It was par for the course for this kind of manga. But now it just seems like out and out satire, which I can only hope was the author's intent. If him and Shiori ever got together they'd form a black hole with the amount of density between them.

Then again, that would make a hilarious ending. Maybe it's actually for the best that he continues to spurn Akari in favor of the cardboard cut-out without a single vertebra in its body that is Shiori.

Let's go childhood friend ! Virgin girl, best girl. Fuck that gyaru slut

I know this comment was made a while ago, but even so, I'll offer some advice: Being a virgin isn't a bad thing. Neither is not being a virgin. Being a jerk is a bad thing. Your character is not determined by if you have or have not had sex, or how many people you've had sex with, or any of that. Your character is determined by how you treat others. Being good to others will ultimately earn you respect, being a jerk will only make people dislike you. Treat people nicely, even if they don't treat you well in return. That's what it means to be virtuous, and virtue is its own reward. :)

Jirou-kun is quite the criminal 🤭. Never thought that would happen but it did! But, something feels off. I dont know what though 🤨

The author learned, this is how you make a fluffy love triangle

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I'll be honest. This is the first time I'm having a hard time deciding whom to root for. In most other mangas or animes I could decide easily but damn this author knows his stuff.

Double-page supporter
yuri btfo
fucking shit
also poor Akari goddamn girl can't catch a break

Users who are viewing this thread