Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
You dense motherfuckerrrrrrr

Also I bet she’ll talk about her feelings towards Jirou which will make it awkward between him and Akari and also make him realize him likes her more than a fake wife

So it’s a lose win situation I guess

So remind me again why everyone hates Shiori so much now?

From what I see in the last few chapters, she's been making progress too in her own way (with a little help from her friend granted but hey, a little help is always a nice thing to get) so it's not like she always being a doormat. If it's about her being in denial, I'd say even Akari had her moments with how she sometimes in denial with her own love epiphany (sorta) like how in this chapter where Jirou actually point out that she is jealous only for her to deny it strongly. At this point, is she even trying to get together with Tenjin anymore?

The way I see it at the moment, they seems to look at the terms 'boyfriend-girlfriend' and 'husband-wife' as two different things which is true, yes. But if such is the case, I would say the way Jirou act in regards to the whole 'Marriage Practical' in professional? Like, it sort of like a tasks, no?

Just to noted, I'm not really supported Akari or Shiori. Just really curious on what other people think in regards to this.

Dex-chan lover
Dafuq Akari you have it right there! the dense guy asked you directly and you chiken out? ok i like you but if you lost the it's totally on you.

To be continued in February.. well.. nice.. man... after getting me all so pumped up....

And of course the next chapter will have some kind of retarded twist that will set back all of the relationships by about 20 chapters resetting almost all progress.

dUDE I WILL ALWAYS SAY IT, i hate shiobitch so much, why does the author keep milking useless drama goddamn, not even funny.

@Anteup321 If you`re talking about Jirou, it`s not his fault. Akari chickened out on him. It`s her fault.
Anyway still the one manga where I`m rooting for the childhood friend

Well, Jirou was basically "asking" for Akari to confess. Which is why it's not that odd for Akari to back down because you're putting people on a pedestal that way with a higher mental obstacle.

I'm calling it, childhood friend will confess to tan girl and mc will hear, stoping the moment he have with gyaru.

@Deadlurk
So remind me again why everyone hates Shiori so much now?
Because manga readers are like that, blame the waifu culture... They cant simply appreciate every character on their own but instead they have to love the "best girl" and shit talk anyone else that is in the way of that girl and MC even though that other girl literally did nothing wrong

Users who are viewing this thread