Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Aggregator gang
What do you mean what do you do? Why did you even dive under there? LOL.

Dex-chan lover
"I'd rather date my husband than my boyfriend, but my husband already has a girlfriend."
What a weird conversation, especially once taken out of context.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AKARI, STAHP. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SHIORI'S CHANCE TO GET CLOSER TO HIM. YOU'VE HAD PLENTY OF JIROU, LET HER HAVE SOME SO SHE CAN WIN. Also

What do we do!!

foq

@HYBRID_BEING I don't care if this is a year old, you sir are a legend of "If you know, you know".

@Jayswing103 Best part is, the author's aware.

Dex-chan lover
TSKR for the indoor bath scene 🙏🏼✨❤️ and also page 29 ✨❤️ omg~ Akari looks so cute and beautiful! (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤ Jirou should be grateful for being with a girl like Akari. damn this MC really getting insecure for what other people says if call Akari first name.. .

Dex-chan lover
"was it big over there?"
LMAOOOOO 🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿

Supporter
I think this chapter sums up well what I dislike about this male character. When Akari tells him that he pisses her off when he apologizes before even knowing what he did wrong and always do so is spot on. And it makes him not such a likable character to me as it shows that in fact, he does not bother very much about others issues with him, saying he's sorry is just a quick way to run off without bothering about others. When she meets him later at night, he almost never listens to what she's saying to him and how his attitude hurts her, he's only concentrating on wondering if what she tells him means that maybe she has feelings for him.
So when the story tries so hard to make us believe that girls fall in love with him because he's so nice, I'm dubious. He doesn't appear as nice to me at all. I actually can't believe that someone like Akari would fall in love with such guy. But probably he's just a very badly written character, just like so many male characters in manga romcoms.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread