Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Aggregator gang
Calling it already, tan girl is 100% lesbo and she's got her eyes on shiori. That's why she wont ever leave her alone with jiro. I bet she confesses in the next couple of chapters, well, that is IF she actually HAS THE BALLS to do it cuz all those stealthy stares she gives to shiori when jiro pops up in the conversation just screams so!!

https://twitter.com/y_marukin/status/1205305982437322754 preview for next chapter

The only way I can see them not fucking kissing is if Shiori confesses about loving Jirou.

Dex-chan lover
This manga reminds me of Amano Megumi's manga, 'cept the girl the guy likes is actually a girl that is interesting and can be rooted for. (I like Akari more than Shiori still though)

well, they already talked about removing the clothes so why not just screw and move the story forward.

Group Leader
She seriously hasn't realized her own feelings?!

Also,
Y29.png
Are you sure it's the correct size?
It looks like they might spill at any moment now... 👀

Dex-chan lover
@LoneWizzy well i think for this story, shiori feels like such a forced roadblock and source of drama to what would be an otherwise smooth and heart throbbing manga.

Its also quite frustrating how she is as cowardly to her feeling as Jirou is and inevitably she is going to cry seeing him and Akari together which will likely falter any progress made by indecisive chickenshit Jirou.

We just want to see a doki doki pure gyaru.

Shiori is okay by her own right, but just less interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi How is it similar to Amano at all? I can't think of a way without stretching it a lot.
@chenando1 Everyone called that the very first chapter she was revealed, it's exceedingly obvious.

@rayce
well, you cant see a doki doki pure gyaru...Story would either end in 10 chapters or you would get more drama with shiori's husband instead... And then everyone would be even more mad cuz "omg my heroine getting NTRd shes not pure anymore"... Basic of the basic, you have to have some sort of conflict to keep a story going... Especially since two mains are already incredibly close with each other everyday every chapter...

So basically you can get to experience these "doki doki moments" to your hearts content thanks to shiori's existence more than anything else, if she didnt exist story would be told in a different way where they start from far more behind and proceed even slowly because of the lack of conflict...

Contributor
@chenando1
MC's friend is using the Enka route to defuse that time bomb.
She's best girl by the way.
@Deadlurk
There's nothing inherently wrong with Shiori, she's a very nice girl and after re-reading it's clear that she gets a bad deal. Some of Akari's feelings from Jirou derive from a misunderstanding that Tenjin is out of her reach while Jirou casually does things to make her heart flutter.
Change a few details and the balance would flip completely.

Users who are viewing this thread