Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Get you'r priorities straight man... Akari is the true waifu material bro

Shiori's cute and all but her and jirou's chemistry is nowhere near the sparks and chemistry between Jirou and Akari

Dex-chan lover
man this girl is really a pro og shooting herself on the foot without realizing

she clamjammed herself

"I want to set a romantic mood with the boy I like. Time to show him a photo of the other girl he might like!"

Here we go again with the simp MC, catching feelings for the girl that sidelined him until she got rejected by her main love interest. MC needs to wake up, smell the coffee, and noticed the waifu next to him in this chapter (Shiori). Sadly, since MC x FMC are always the winner in these type of the story, MC will remain a simp loser. I just hope he finds out that Akari is only with him as a plan B. Sad to see lots of Akari supporter in here too, I guess that just says a lot about you guys' characters... choosing the girl that is settling with you smh. Hope you guys don't simp this hard in real life as well.

"Which are feelings of friendship, and which are feelings of love..."
What? He should just admit he wants to tap both.

Man I feel conflicted. The story is obviously going to end with Akari winning, and good for her and all, but I still can’t help but root for Shiori.

What's with this bish? After 'unconsiously' rejected him in the worst possible way, now she's triying to take him for herself? Did all nutrition that supposedly goes to her brain, end up going to her boobs instead?

*Remembers when the two of them tongue wrestling under the rain
" does he hate me!?!?!?!?"
Goddamn this is one dumb stupid girl.

Users who are viewing this thread