Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Fed-Kun's army
"I don't understand... Why is Akari doing this with me" /hands sign to Jirou... Here's your RETARD sign, you damn virgin retard! BECAUSE. SHE. LIKES. YOU.

Fed-Kun's army
@animepig WHICH panty shot? LOL. Also, I've been reading way too many of these because all I could think of at the end was some hentai bastard on her train secretly making an up skirt video of her.

Dex-chan lover
WHOAH THIS GAL SO PROVOCATIVE! SOMETHING IS RAISING BUT IT AINT SHIELD HERO

Oh, thank goodness. After my last long ass post on the previous chapter, I'm glad this verifies that my impressions are on the right track.

She keeps taking him out of his comfort zone! Yes!

Mangaka, do not fail this story.

BTW, I don't hate Shiori, but I'm pretty 500%+ convinced that Akari will be the best thing that's ever happened to this boy. And I know I have gone on a tangent about his insecurity and how I understood the problem with him...but I hope he grows from this at a quicker pace than normal. There's only so much self-pity I can stand reading.

Last edited:
I'm late to the party, but I've seen this same situation before in Nisekoi. Unfortunately it's gonna be Akari's win. She's just the aggressive type just like the gorilla girl (i legit forgot her name), while Shiori's just wishy-washy like Onodera. Maann... Again, I'm onboard on the will be sunken ship 😔

Dex-chan lover
ahhh~ what a good chapter! (⁠灬⁠º⁠‿⁠º⁠灬⁠)⁠♡ Akari looks so fricking cute !!! Adorable !!!

Users who are viewing this thread