Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Fed-Kun's army
dVdslOJ.png
Y E S

Group Leader
I couldn't find the raws after a quick search but somehow I feel like the tiny kid didn't actually call Jirou a simp, and that the TL took a few liberties with that one.

Also, I feel like this chapter does a pretty good job of portraying how kids act and just reinforces my desire to have kids at some point.

Double-page supporter
"SIMP! VIRGIN! I BET YOU WATCH GAWGURA!"
God I love this manga

@DrHizzle for most manga on mangadex (at least among those I read) they supply a link to the official raws. You can find it on the info page of each manga right below the description.

Group Leader
@Kurozake Oh yea, forgot about that. I'm so used to the official raws link linking to a site where you can't actually read them without spending money.

How, after this, is Shiori meant to recover. Akari better win after all this, nothing helps them bond like kids, gotta give the cousins some little friends.

I hope they don't end it like some domekano type of ending shit :c Akari better win

Fed-Kun's army
The stars have aligned and they tell me that Akiri is best girl (and she always has been)

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if Jirou got pissed all over during his mad dash to the bathroom... LOL.
Also, the panel with Jirou and Akari sitting close and looking like a married couple was the BEST.

Users who are viewing this thread